|Reference # : ||18-02364
||Title : ||WEB SYSTEMS ENGINEER 6|
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||06/18/2018 / 12/17/2018
| Description |
|6+ Mo SalesForce Lead Engineer W2 Contract|
Job Details:This is a Senior Solution Engineer (Tech Lead) in the Salesforce Enginerring team , primarily focused on technology initiatives to support the current Salesforce platform. This position will play a key/lead role in working on long term strategic initiatives geared towards building next generation of the integration, web services/micro-services/API platform as well as solution, design, development & testing of shared platform solutions/frameworks to support multiple LOBs. Salesforce Integration team supports several shared business services and data integrations across various internal systems . The development team is responsible for building innovative solutions that can be used across multiple LOBs, supporting and enhancing current platform, ensuring proper function of platform capabilities on day to day basis while platform goes through fast-paced changes with many business project deliveries and capabilities roadmap initiatives.
• 5+ years building Salesforce Applications including APEX and VisualForce development. VisualForce MVC development, developing Triggers and integrating into other internal systems.
• Lightning development experience.
• Strong experience in SFDC development using Apex classes, Triggers, Visual Force, SOQL and SOSL
• Solid understanding of governor limits
• Good knowledge of Salesforce Security, Authentication and Authorization (Single-sign-on, Session based and OAuth2)
• Good knowledge in querying databases such as MySQL and queries using Force.com explorer
• Good knowledge of Force.com Migration tool
• Experience in other Salesforce integration mechanisms such as Canvass API, Replication API, Web Mashups
Interested? Send me your resume today! email@example.com