|Reference # : ||18-01518
||Title : ||Project Manager, Operational Risk|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||04/09/2018 / 07/08/2018
| Description |
|INT Technologies has an opening for a Project Manager, Operational Risk, in Charlotte for a 3+ month contract opportunity, potentially longer, for one of our top Financial Services clients. An ideal candidate will have experience in the Financial Services Industry, specifically within Capital Markets with experience in Risk (Audit, Compliance, Operational Risk, Information Security). Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this Project Manager opportunity.
- The successful candidate will provide operational support for the Operational Risk Model Owners and COE-Operational Risk Modeling and Quantification team (ORMQ).
- This role will focus on Model Risk Management Policy and Governance, Project Management, Change Management, and Governance & Oversight requirements in support of the respective deliverables for Basel II and Comprehensive Capital Assessment Review (CCAR) Analytic Models.
- The individual in this role will actively engage with team members, internal partners, and stakeholders: Corporate Model Risk Group (CMoR), CERG/ORCO, G&O, Audit Services (AS), Treasury, Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A), as well as various Regulatory agencies to understand engagement protocols, requirements and find appropriate solutions.
- This position supports the production processing for Capital Quantification and CCAR Stress Testing.
- Lead various project and document change management efforts
- Create and manage detailed project plans for project execution
- Synthesize information from various internal and external sources to help facilitate the resolution of complex problems with limited guidance
- Consistently demonstrate a team approach and apply appropriate judgment to evaluate alternative solutions
- Assess the Production Support framework to identify gaps, provide recommendations for process enhancements, and remediate issues
- Facilitate issue management (planning, develop, document, validation, implement, and ongoing monitoring)
- Draft documentary evidence and conduct review of artifacts (e.g., process documents, standards and policies, service level agreements, data and process flows, control inventories) that will be rigorously evaluated by internal oversight groups and by multiple Regulatory agencies to determine compliance
- Conduct various quality and process control activities.
Again, to apply for this Project Manager position, please send your resume to email@example.com