|Reference # : ||18-01510
||Title : ||RHEL Administrator|
|Position Type : ||Right to Hire|
|Experience Level : ||6 Years
||Start Date / End Date : ||04/30/2018 / 11/03/2018
| Description |
INT Technologies is a premier provider of consulting and staffing services to Fortune 500 companies across multiple industries. INT was founded in 2000 and has experienced continuous growth annually and has received Inc. Magazine's fastest growing companies in the US honor for the past 5 consecutive years. We've become a leading staffing solutions provider and our team of Senior Technical Recruiters, Client Managers and Consultant Support Professionals focus on building long-term relationships and providing unparalleled customer support. Headquartered in Phoenix, we have offices throughout the United States in order to provide the best customer service to our clients.
We are currently accepting resumes for the position of RHEL Administrator.
Position overview :
Top skills/preferences in the role:
- Member of the Enterprise Server Infrastructure – Unix team. Responsible for support and maintenance of the HW and Base OS for Red Hat Enterprise Linux and IBM AIX.
- Daily responsibilities include: Answering trouble tickets, running daily environment checks, completing scheduled changes, and participating in on-call rotation.
- This position will be primarily focused on supporting the Enterprise Hadoop hardware, including maintenance and physical server builds.
Interview process :
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux Systems Administration
- Red Hat Satellite Server
- VMware ESX
- Client and Dell server hardware experience is a major plus
For immediate consideration, please forward your resume to email@example.com.
- Technical Phone Screen with Manager and one technical resource. Usually lasts about 30 minutes. Questions will be highly technical in nature. Candidates should be prepared to explain answers in detail.