|Reference # : ||18-01490
||Title : ||APPS SYSTEMS ENGINEER 6|
North Brunswick, NJ
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||04/30/2018 / 10/29/2018
| Description |
|Description/Comment:Acts in the highest level technical role as an individual contributor and/or team lead for the most complex computer applications and/or application initiatives. Utilizes a thorough understanding of available technology, tools, and existing designs. Works on the most complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires evaluation of intangible variance factors. Plans, performs, and acts as the escalation point for the most complex platform designs, coding, and testing. Leads most complex multiple modeling, simulations, and analysis efforts. Acts as expert technical resource to programming staff in the program development, testing, and implementation process.: 10+ years application development and implementation experience.|
• At least 3 years of hands-on back-end server Java development experience, especially in data processing implementation in big data environment.
• Experience with, and demonstrated understanding of modern software development and testing methodologies.
• Extensive experience in Spring framework, distributed computing, JMS real time messaging, and performance tuning.
• Working knowledge of NoSQL and relational database technologies.
• Working knowledge of Shell Scripts and Unix Platform.
• Delivery focus and willingness to work in a fast-paced, mission-critical production environment.
• Excellent communications skills. The following knowledge is not required, but is preferred:
• Spring Integration, Batch, Data, Security.
• Demonstrated experience developing J2EE solutions using Java, Web Services, Messaging, and related technologies.