|Reference # : ||18-01464
||Title : ||BSC6|
Charlotte or Chandler, NC
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||04/02/2018
| Description |
Enterprise Database Management has two open BSC 6 positions starting in April.
Number of Positions:
: 3921758 (Req. will open in IQN after final approval)
: Business Systems Consultant 6
EDM Compliance Projects
Charlotte (CIC) or Chandler, AZ
Tentative Start Date:
Resume Submission Details:
- Please submit your TOP CANDIDATE's resume and questionnaire in IQN only. DO NOT EMAIL ANY CANDIDATES.
- See attached job description, do not send candidates who do not meet those qualifications.
- Previous WF EDM experience a plus
Business Systems Consultant 6
Enterprise Database Management is the CoE for database management within Wells Fargo. This position will function as a senior Business Systems Consultant supporting database related projects for the company. The person filling this position must be able to:
- Group interviews slated to start as soon as candidates are submitted
- Be prepared to facilitate a WebEx \ LiveMeeting \ Skype session of your candidate
- Act as a liaison between client area and technical organization by planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of highly complex business problems to be solved with automated systems.
- Provide technical assistance in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet business requirements.
- Work with user groups to provide training, resolve questions, assess user needs, and recommend changes.
- Prepare specifications for system changes. Recommend and initiate system testing.
- Acts as an internal consultant within technology and business groups by using quality tools and process definition/improvement to re-engineer technical processes for greater efficiencies.
- Provide direction and guidance to less experienced staff.
- 10+ years of experience in business systems analysis and/or design.
Daily tasks: Attending/contributing in project meetings, communicating/coordinating plans/actions and issues, requirements gathering, documentation, data extracts and analysis, issue identification and resolution, tracking progress, reporting, partnering with individuals and teams within and external to EDM.
- Experience acting as an Analyst in an technology infrastructure environment:
- Working knowledge of database terminology and concepts (Oracle, SQL, Sybase, Informix, DB2, etc.)
- Experience with large scale, complex DB/IT projects such as software/tool rollouts, tech refresh, patching or operational experience, testing experience, monitoring experience
- Strong communication and coordination skills (both written and verbal)
- Soft skills - ability to communicate effectively and professionally with technical, business and executive staff
- Strong Excel, Access, Visio, SharePoint and MS Office skills
- Audit/compliance/risk experience
- Documentation experience - partnering to complete Project management methodology documentation (BRD generation, requirements gathering, PDD, planning input, etc.)
- Reporting and Data Analytics skills (reporting, tracking)
- Partnering and Collaboration ? partnering with project and cross-functional teams, organizational awareness, negotiation skills
- Leadership skills - Leading meetings, driving decisions, expediting projects, making adjustments, etc.
- Working knowledge of technology tools for change management
- Scheduling, coordinating and assisting with change implementation
- Troubleshooting and escalation experience
- Experience with database/security/access/SEIM tools: Tripwire, Guardium, CyberArk, splunk, 2FA, Oracle Database Vault, Oracle Virtual Directory