|Reference # : ||18-01444
||Title : ||Analyst (Capital Markets)|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||05/07/2018 / 11/06/2018
| Description |
|INT Technologies has an opening for an Analyst (Control Testing / Risk Analyst) in Charlotte for a 6+ month contract opportunity, potentially longer, for one of our top Financial Services clients. An ideal candidate will have at least 3 years of experience in the Financial Services Industry, specifically within Capital Markets with experience in Risk (Audit, Compliance, Operational Risk, Information Security). Please submit your resume to email@example.com to be considered for this Analyst opportunity. |
This position is a Control Testing Contractor supporting Securities Operations. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the Control Self-Inspection Program for Securities Operations, including detailed documentation of processes, controls and risks. The individual will collaborate with the business units to identify control deficiencies through the testing program. The candidate may also revise testing plans that evaluate the design and performance of existing controls and measure the effectiveness of those controls in managing operational risk.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Executing quality assurance testing at a detailed control level by collecting and reviewing sample evidence from various product and functional Capital Markets support teams
- Issuing report outs with analyses of the current control environment
- Document and track action plans to remediate risk via SharePoint, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Detailed documentation of processes and controls in Visio and Excel
- Assist the Information Security team with regular access reviews and coordination of certifications
- Making recommendations for enhancements to existing or new controls to further mitigate risk
- Partnering with business partners to rate the control environment and develop recommendations
- The candidate should possess 3+ years of experience in the Financial Services industry, including 2+ years in Capital Markets Operations and/or in a Risk organization (Audit, Compliance, Operational Risk, Information Security).
- Candidates must have a four year college degree in Business, Finance or Economics and be proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Strong candidates will possess superior verbal and written communication skills and attention to detail.
- Candidate should be able to work effectively in a demanding, fast-paced, dynamic environment, handling multiple tasks and projects concurrently, while maintaining the highest standard of excellence.
- Proven ability in the testing and assessment of controls
- Ability to interact with management at all levels
- Strong Visio, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and SharePoint skills
- Very organized with the ability to self-prioritize workload
- Able to work independently or as part of a team
- Attention to detail
Again, to apply for this Analyst position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org