|Reference # : ||18-01407
||Title : ||QA Analyst|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||04/30/2018 / 04/30/2019
| Description |
INT Technologies has an opening for a QA Analyst in Phoenix for a 12 month contract opportunity, potentially longer, for one of our top clients. An ideal candidate will have 5+ years of QA Testing experience, TFS and Microsoft Test Manager (MTM). Please submit your resume to email@example.com to be considered for this QA Analyst opportunity.
Responsibilities for the QA Analyst:
- The purpose of this position is to provide Quality Assurance for the MIS applications developed
- Work with business analyst to understand use case style requirements and create test cases / test plans.
- This person will participate in creating test plans and procedures, manual and automated test cases, test data for multiple or complex projects.
- They will participate in formal reviews of business requirements and application designs and provides input to test coverage based on requirements and design specifications.
- They will use their knowledge and experience to find, create and triage bugs and create test data for testing and write queries to validate test results.
- This person will log, track and verify resolution of software and specification bugs, and ensure problems or results are properly documented and communicated.
- This position will performs testing for multiple or complex projects & retests as necessary, as well as review and report on complex test results.
- They will execute manual or automated test cases for multiple or complex projects, and define and conduct regression tests for projects.
- They will participate in production release activities that include participating release meetings, monitoring release progress and conducting smoke test in production applications once the release is completed.
- This person is expected to integrate with a team of business analysts, developers, designers, qa, and subject matter experts to deliver results on time and communicate effectively with their project manager and team.
Again, to apply for this QA Analyst position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- At least 5 years of QA Testing experience
- Microsoft software tools including, Test Manager, Team Foundation Server, Office Products.