|Reference # : ||18-01329
||Title : ||Business Systems Analyst, Web, CMS, Digital|
Saint Louis, MO
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||04/16/2018 / 10/15/2018
| Description |
|INT Technologies has an opening for a Business Analyst in St. Louis for a 6 month contract opportunity, potentially longer, for one of our top Financial Services clients. An ideal candidate will have 3 years of Business Analysis experience, Web Development environment, Wireframes and Content Management Systems. Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this Business Analyst opportunity. |
Responsibilities for the Business Analyst:
- Business Analyst to support Client Mobile, Tablet and Desktop digital platforms.
- This role will support business strategy, requirements definition, use cases and act as the primary liaison between Digital product management and Technology teams to ensure system design and project changes align with business requirements.
- Team with Subject Matter Experts (SME) and business product owners to identify and document business requirements.
- Team with UCD and Technology teams to define functional specifications to meet business requirements.
- Determine gaps between business needs and current offerings and work with the team to recommend efficient and effective long-term solutions.
- Create materials to represent information in a variety of mediums including functional specifications, user stories, use cases, process flows, data mapping, and requirement traceability matrix.
- Coordinate testing process to validate requirements.
- Bachelor's level degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or Software Information Systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- 3+ years of experience working for a consulting firm as a Business Analyst.
- Highly organized and flexible.
- Strong research skills with attention to detail.
- Experienced developing functional and non-functional requirements.
- Experienced with testing and test plans.
- Understanding of content management systems. SDL Web (formerly Tridion) a plus.
- Ability to quickly troubleshoot issues and align with the team to determine quick solutions.
- Financial Industry/Brokerage experience preferred.
- Agile scrum experience preferred.
- Web Development experience preferred.
Again, to apply for this Business Analyst position, please send your resume to email@example.com