|Reference # : ||18-01125
||Title : ||Senior Oracle DBA |
Des Moines, IA
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||03/13/2018
| Description |
This position provides senior level capabilities relative to database administration for the company. The person filling this position must be able to;
- Provide the highest technical expertise for the planning, analysis, design, implementation, maintenance, and control of the organization's server-class databases.
- Handle and leads the most complex or critical data/ database management initiatives that typically involve multiple disciplines and multiple business groups, including responsibility for database architecture, design, integration, and/or data modeling.
- As the recognized technical expert, consults extensively with multiple client groups to provide strategic solutions, influencing long-range internal and enterprise-level data/ database architecture and management strategies.
- Serve as a consultant on technological advancements.
- Provide oversight, mentoring and leadership to less experienced staff.
- May represent the organization as an external spokesperson.
Interestedin this position? Please apply today!
- 10+ years database design and administration experience.
- Advanced knowledge of:
- Database upgrades/patching
- Data Guard
- Golden Gate
- RAC technologies
- Oracle Tuning tools
- Disaster Recovery
- Proficient in using OEM/ TOAD/ AWR/ ADDM/ ASH and SQLplus commands for troubleshooting
- Oracle Security and Auditing
- Database Architecture (Logical / Physical)
- Capacity Planning
- Knowledge of a programming language
- Ability to read and understand program logic to diagnose and understand current DBA maintenance processes
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Self- starter, motivated
- Leadership experience