|Reference # : ||18-00959
||Title : ||Technical Writer|
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||02/26/2018 / 08/25/2018
| Description |
|INT Technologies has an opening for a Technical Writer in Charlotte, NC for a 6 month contract opportunity, potentially longer, for one of our top Financial Services clients. An ideal candidate will have 3+ years of experience as a Technical Writer. Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this Technical Writer opportunity. |
Responsibilities for the Technical Writer:
The Digital Technologies group is among the world class technology organizations exceeding our customers’ and partners’ expectations through delivery of outstanding, innovated results. They provide technical product development and support for both public and authenticated access to online banking information.
- The Technical Writer drafts, edits and formats moderately complex to complex technical manuals, project and/or other technical documentation.
- Drafts and/or edits moderately complex web content.
- Researches, analyzes and translates technical information for technical and non-technical users.
- Authors original content from information supplied by others or gathered directly.
- May participate in establishing documentation guidelines.
- May create and present graphical technical presentations.
Key Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- 3+ years technical documentation and publication experience.
- Looking for a Technical Writer with the proven ability to collect and document technical process and workflow information through interviews and evaluation of existing documents.
- Candidate must be able to determine appropriate formatting and presentation of material.
- May be required to meet with interested parties to review and modify process and workflow material.
Again, to apply for this Technical Writer position, please send your resume to email@example.com