|Reference # : ||18-00767
||Title : ||Pega PRPC|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||04/02/2018 / 10/01/2018
| Description |
Acts in a strategic role in the development and maintenance of architectures for a line of business or infrastructure sub-domain, that are in compliance with the Enterprise Architecture. Responsible for working on medium to high architectural impact projects, recommending exceptions to the Enterprise Architecture for high level projects, reviewing and approving medium architectural impact designs, communicating the Enterprise Architecture strategy and direction to both management and systems related teams within their line of business or infrastructure sub-domain (organizational unit) and directing implementation of the architecture for their organizational unit. Serves as the highest-level technical consultant to internal clients and technical management to ensure conformity with Enterprise Architecture; having expertise across a broad portion of the organizational unit's architecture, or in-depth expertise within a more specific portion of the architecture.
- 5+ years design and planning experience in systems applications or IT Architecture Development of PRPC 7.1 features on BPM side.
- Creation of rule types, UI and correspondence features.
- Creation of rules management and associated tools such as export & import tools, skimming and bulk processing tools
- PPRC configurations such as MQ, File, email server, Scan station and other configurations
- Scalability and reuse of the application in development
- Creation of enterprise class structure that is scalable and extensible
- Develop PRPC integration capabilities
- Development of PRPC security model, integrating PRPC with external managed security such as SSO and LDAP
- PRPC architecture and its relation to J2EE architecture
- Performance tuning and optimization of PRPC implementations
- Usage of application preflight tool, PAL, DB Trace, Profiler tool, SMA console, Pega AES
- Creating Web Services in Java