|Reference # : ||18-00674
||Title : ||Project Manager|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||02/26/2018 / 03/25/2019
| Description |
|INT Technologies has an opening for a Project Manager in Charlotte, NC for an ongoing contract opportunity, for one of our top Financial Services clients. An ideal candidate will have experience as a Project Manager in an Agile environment, preferably with previous Wells Fargo experience. Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this Project Manager opportunity. |
Responsibilities for the Project Manager:
Key Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Responsible for leading project teams and managing all activities in a project life-cycle (initiation planning, executing/controlling, and closing) associated with high visibility, complex projects/programs for Digital Sales and Line of Business efforts.
- Interacts with senior leadership and major stakeholders to establish strategic plans and objectives for programs or projects.
- Consults with business partners to clarify and define complex project requirements, budgets and business cases, including statements of work.
- Creates and delivers presentations on program or project goals and plans, including progress reports.
- Responsible for end-to-end program or project management, demonstrating ownership of the entire process from beginning to end.
- May be responsible for sourcing, negotiating and managing outside vendors.
- Typically manages series of projects associated with a specific business strategy to obtain benefits and controls.
- Ensures program/project-related risks are managed according to the Project Management Policy.
Again, to apply for this Project Manager position, please send your resume to email@example.com
- 10+ years project management experience.
- Proficient with PMUWS and STAMP tools.
- Able to create and manage budgets in STAMP.
- Digital and Agile background is required.