|Reference # : ||18-00534
||Title : ||LINUX Admin|
|Position Type : ||Right to Hire|
|Experience Level : ||6 Years
||Start Date / End Date : ||03/05/2018 / 06/03/2018
| Description |
|Position: Linux Admin|
Duration: Contract to Hire
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Position overview (day-to-day responsibilities, projects the position will be handling, size of team, products supporting, etc.):
Top skills/preferences in the role (please include any relevant technologies needed):
- Member of the Enterprise Server Infrastructure – Unix team. Responsible for support and maintenance of the HW and Base OS for Red Hat Enterprise Linux and IBM AIX.
- Daily responsibilities include: Answering trouble tickets, running daily environment checks, completing scheduled changes, and participating in on-call rotation.
- This position will be primarily focused on supporting the Enterprise Hadoop hardware, including maintenance and physical server builds.
Manager's interview process (phone interview, onsite interview, etc.):
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux Systems Administration
- Red Hat Satellite Server
- VMware ESX
- Client and Dell server hardware experience is a major plus
If this position sounds like something you would be interested in, please contact me.
- Technical Phone Screen with Manager and one technical resource. Usually lasts about 30 minutes. Questions will be highly technical in nature. Candidates should be prepared to explain answers in detail. Hiring decisions will be made at the conclusion of the interview cycle.
401 N Tryon Street, 10th Floor