|Reference # : ||18-00124
||Title : ||Business Analyst / Data Analyst - Ballantyne, NC|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||01/15/2018 / 01/14/2019
| Description |
|INT Technologies has an opening for a Business Analyst / Data Analyst in the South Charlotte area (Ballantyne), for a 1 year contract opportunity, possibly longer, for one of our top Financial clients. Our client is a leader in the banking industry and they are looking for a Business Analyst / Data Analyst to support multiple building technology assets deployed across the clients property portfolio. Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this Business Systems Analyst opportunity. |
The Business Analyst / Data Analyst will support building management, corporate (physical) security and other needs and include supervisory controllers, sensors, power supplies, conference room end points and other Internet of Things (IoT) type devices as well as traditional IT assets.
Responsibilities for the Business Analyst / Data Analyst:
- They will work closely with the Building Technologies Competency Center which consists of centralized governance for technology asset management, configuration management, vulnerability remediation/patching management, and access management, as well as overall competency center reporting for all Building Technologies managed by various support groups across the enterprise.
- Reporting will encompass compliance metrics, issues and corrective actions. This includes, performing process and control reviews, facilitating risk management discussions and issues tracking, driving remediation initiatives, metrics reporting and drafting policy exceptions and compliance.
Additional Job Details:
- 3 + years of experience gathering, analyzing and interpreting large datasets
- 2 + years of experience capturing and documenting complex business and functional requirements
- 2+ years of risk management experience
- 1+ years of experience with analytical methods used in statistical analysis, modeling, and reporting
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of asset management function support
- Knowledge and understanding of Information Technology process management improvements
- Strong relationship management skills
- Ability to identify and manage complex issues and negotiate solutions within a geographically dispersed organization
- Managing deployment and ongoing management and resolution of technical issues
Again, to apply for this Business Analyst / Data Analyst position, please send your resume to email@example.com