|Reference # : ||17-06033
||Title : ||Business Systems Analyst, Data Integration, Middleware|
San Leandro, CA
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||09/18/2017 / 09/17/2018
| Description |
|INT Technologies has an opening for a Business Systems Analyst for one of our top Financial clients in San Leandro, CA, for a 1 year contract opportunity, possibly longer. The Business Systems Analyst will collaborate among the business, various vendors and other middleware team members in designing interface services. An ideal candidate will have experience with business systems analysis with experience in data integration, middleware solutions and SOA. This individual will be responsible for documenting the data exchange at the data field level with the supporting systems and work with the middleware team to document error handling, determine the number of services required and delivery timelines based on the middleware release schedule. This is a position that will allow the individual to be innovative and creative. Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this opportunity. |
Specific duties and responsibilities of the Business Systems Analyst Job include:
- They will also support testing efforts (unit, integration and load) assisting with the set-up of test systems, data scrambling and establishing test data across platforms to enable integration testing.
- Works with internal and external technology groups to provide documentation that supports the design of the data interface service using a service oriented architecture model. Prepares specifications for system interface requirements.
- May assist in development of systems test plan components and test scripts, facilitate test data coordination across environments.
- May facilitate establishment of test systems in non-production environments.
- Participates in process definition/improvement to re-engineer processes for greater efficiencies.
- Creates & maintains project design and status documentation.
- Works closely with technical and business teams to ensure requirements, supporting design, and process solutions are in accordance with project management timelines and guidelines.
- Manages scope through a controlled change control process.
Key Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
Again, to apply for this position, please send your resume to email@example.com
- BA/BS degree in Business, Finance, or Technology preferred
- 7+ years of progressive experience in business systems analysis with experience in data integration
- Strong technical understanding of Service Oriented Architecture.
- Experience in defining requirements involving middleware solutions like DataPower, Tibco, IBM MQ Series.
- Proficient understanding of employment of integration technologies including XML, WSDL, SOAP and Web Services
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Superior data analysis skills
- Excellent communication skills, including ability to present effectively to both business and technical audiences at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent inter-personal and partnering skills to facilitate effective working relationships.
- Reliability, flexibility, professional etiquette and sound judgment are important
- Ability to be highly organized and effective within a fast-paced environment.
- Some knowledge of banking systems and regulations is desirable
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Team player
- Provides extraordinary service