INT Technologies is a premier provider of consulting and staffing services to Fortune 500 companies across multiple industries. INT was founded in 2000 and has experienced continuous growth annually and has received Inc. Magazine's fastest growing companies in the US honor for the past 5 consecutive years. We've become a leading staffing solutions provider and our team of Senior Technical Recruiters, Client Managers and Consultant Support Professionals focus on building long-term relationships and providing unparalleled customer support. Headquartered in Phoenix, we have offices throughout the United States in order to provide the best customer service to our clients.
We are currently accepting resumes for the position of IT Auditor.
The incumbent will be an integral part of a dynamic12-person IT Audit team and will be responsible for evaluating the design and operating effectiveness of IT controls (e.g. change management, logical access and security, system development and acquisition, IT operations) for a diverse array of systems / applications to ensure systems protect our customer's data and are highly available and maintain processing integrity.
Top skills/preferences in the role (please include any relevant technologies needed):
- Experience auditing several (but not necessarily all) of the following technologies: client/server systems, Microsoft Windows, Linux, IBM z-series mainframe including RACF security, Oracle and SQL Server databases, web applications, enterprise software, cyber security.
- Prior large company internal audit experience or experience in audit/assurance/consulting at a "big four” public accounting or similar firm. Financial services experience a plus but not required.
- Excellent workpaper documentation, written and verbal communication skills and professional presence.
- Strong work ethic / ability to handle multiple projects and work within project budgets and deadlines in a team environment.
- Holds CISA certification or actively working towards. CISSP or other IT certification a plus.
- Prior SOX IT general control testing experience a plus.
- Initial phone screen
- Onsite interview with Audit Management team.
- Differentiator between IT auditor II and III will be level of experience and degree to which the individual will be able to work independently / amount of day-to-day management input/direction. IT Auditor III candidates should have CISA certification.
- The incumbent for either role is required to pass the exam for the CIA, CISA, or CFE within one year of beginning employment if they do not current hold an active certification. Black Knight will cover the exam cost once the incumbent has passed the exam.
Experience level for the role....Auditor II: 4+ years Auditor III: 6+ years
Local candidates STRONGLY preferred.
There is potential for a non-local resource where they MAY provide a $5k relo assistance pkg.
For immediate consideration, please forward your resume to email@example.com.