|Reference # : ||17-05798
||Title : ||Contract to Hire -.Net C# WPF Developer |
|Position Type : ||Right to Hire|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||12/01/2017
| Description |
CONTRACT TO HIRE (6 month contract - convert to Full Time)|
Wells Fargo Wholesale SFITS team is seeking a Developer to work as part of the Apollo project team. The team consists of 1 other senior developer. Candidate must be able to work independently most times, but will have guidance.
Apollo is a financial forecasting tool used for reporting of problem loans as part of the Credit Resolution Group within Credit Wholesale.
Candidate will spend 75% of time developing code in C# and WPF. The other time will be spent modifying and creating SSRS 2008 reports, SSIS packages and creating Ad Hoc queries for troubleshooting or business requests.
- 10 + years with Application Development and implementation
- 5+ years of OOP (Object Oriented Programming) experience
- 5+ years with UI Development
- 5+ years of C#, .NET experience
- 5 + years WPF (MVVM), WCF, WWF
- 5+ Years with NHibernate or Entity Framework
- 5 + years with SQL
- 2 + years SSIS experience (.Net C# and TSQL) & SSRS
- Knowledge of SOA (Service Oriented Architecture)
- MVC (Model-View-Controller) Framework experience
- Self-starter and self-motivated
- Demonstrates strong work ethic and ability to work independently
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Agile Methodologies
Location: Charlotte, NC
Problem Loan Projection and Reporting application used by Wholesale Workout (CRG (Credit Resolution Group) and REMAG (Real Estate Managed Asset Group)) to forecast and track distressed loans.
Application assists in the financial projection process for the CRG and REMAG group. The Apollo application runs on the user's client machine requiring full trust authentication. This is NOT a web application. URL is only the launching page for the client. Full trust is granted by installing Apollo's certificate on the client. Once the application is deployed to the client, the application connects directly to a SQL server database. Reports are generated using SSRS reports which is used as the printing mechanism for the application.
As a member of the team, the candidate's primary responsibilities would include:
- Performs troubleshooting, basic changes, fixes, and enhancements to Apollo application
- Development of Front-End UI screens within WPF
- Trouble shooting SQL performance issues, maintaining DB schemas, and writing complex stored procedures
- Create new reports and modify existing complex reports
- Write / modify SSIS packages which will manage monthly load and archiving database processes
- The ideal candidate for this role will be flexible, have the ability to adapt to change quickly and adjust work accordingly in a positive manner
- Candidate will participate in overall system validation and support implementation of the application into production environment
- Applies knowledge of industry trends and technology to ensure "best practices” are being utilized