|Reference # : ||17-04186
||Title : ||Business Analyst|
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||08/21/2017 / 06/29/2018
| Description |
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
2 Openings, one 6 months and one 12 months
Request ID: 283-2016000476 / Business Analyst / 6 Months / CMGC
Role: Business Analyst
Duration: 2 Openings, one 6 months and one 12 months
Location: Charlotte, NC
General Technical Skills:
Effective Requirements gathering – work with the vendors and City stakeholders to clearly understand, define and document business requirements. This skill requires intuitive thinking, asking the right questions and listening effectively so that comprehensive and complete requirements are created.
Develop Business Designs – combining the business requirements and the system's capabilities.
Process documentation – create and maintain process documentation.
Municipal experience in one or more of these applications is a plus:
- Demonstrate experience in support of a highly integrated, enterprise-wide application with multiple stakeholders.
- Demonstrate superior customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate strong communications capabilities, both written and verbal.
- Adherence to and/or authorship of published protocols and/or processes.
- Significant experience in maintaining task plans, documentation, communications status reports, and meeting deadlines.
- Previous procurement or finance background in an entity of over 500 employees.
- Tyler – Munis Core Financials
- SSRS report development
- Experience with the various activities of an airport, with an understanding of the supporting financial and procurement systems necessary to deliver services.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Experience with work tracking systems such as Remedy, PWA and MS Project is a plus.
- Experience with the Procure-to-Pay business cycle is a plus.
- Experience with construction procurement or construction projects is a plus.
A four-year degree in a field applicable to this position is required. Master's or other graduate degree preferred; comparable knowledge and experience may be considered in lieu of a graduate degree. Must be able to supply written proof of completion for all course work and/or degrees that are being used to satisfy the minimum training requirements.