Data Privacy Business Analyst
- Facilitate, develop and document gathering of existing process flow.
- Facilitate, develop and document process improvements.
- Interpret/implement legal analysis and recommendations of regulations and policies.
- Facilitate, develop and document process changes based on regulatory requirements and policies.
- Document data mapping and process flows.
- Work closely with Dimensional's legal team, information security team and project management along with other departments as the needs arise.
- As Dimensional's legal team interprets the GDPR and develops the firm policy, procedures that must be in place to be compliant will be identified. We'll need to determine what the requirements of the procedures are, compare to any existing procedures, identify gaps and recommend solutions.
- Identify personal data, data intake points and storage locations to ensure handling is compliant with the policy. Will work closely with information security.
- Experience in the financial industry a plus.
- Ability to travel to the UK (current valid passport).
- Experience identifying business needs and translating them into business, functional, and technical requirements.
- Experience in creating end-user documentation.
- Strong prioritization and organizational skills, including the ability to maintain several concurrent initiatives while providing realistic delivery dates and managing client expectations.
- Very strong customer service orientation.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Ability to absorb new ideas and concepts quickly.
- Good analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
- Excellent written, oral, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
Interested? Send me your resume today!!