|Reference # : ||17-00041
||Title : ||SQL Server DBA - IL|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||03/24/2016
| Description |
FYI: SQL Server DBA needed at Exelon in Chicago; 3 Months+; 70/hr W2 (must be W2) - email@example.com
Needed: SQL Server DBA (w/ver. 2012 or 2014); 3-months+; Chicago, IL 60603; Rate: $70/hr DOE [W2 ONLY]; firstname.lastname@example.org
**Please Note - Local Candidates are preferred, W2's ONLY**
Horizon Technology Partners has an immediate opening for an experienced SQL Server DBA with version 2012 or 2014 experience. Your skills are needed to assist a large energy company (Exelon) located in Chicago, IL 60603. In this role you will be joining a team of DBAs that are charged with migrating a large number of RDBM's. Client has a number of databases ranging from SQL Server 2005, 2008 and moving them to 2012 and 2014. (Manager states that knowledge of 2012 and/or 2014 is adequate however, if they can't answer any questions about either they will be eliminated.) In addition to migration activities, you will also be responsible for performance, configuration, backups, maintenance, and Mirroring.
- 5 years SQL Server Production DBA Experience
- Past experience migrating SQL Server 2005 & 2008 DB's to 2012 and 2014
- Experience in migration of users, databases, and/or database servers
- Experience with Database Mirroring and AlyaysOn technology
- Database tuning and administration including security management, instance performance monitoring, table space utilization, schema object management, database capacity planning, bottlenecks and offensive SQL activity monitoring and resolution as well as Backup & Recovery processes.
Please note: Phone interviews will be conducted up front followed by a face to face session.
Interested candidates should forward their resumes to: email@example.com