Title: Esko Webcenter Senior BA (Telecommute)
Bill Rate: 76/hr on C2C; 70/hr W2
Location: Telecommute OK - 200 E Randolph St, Chicago Illinois 60601
Description: Esko Webcenter Senior BA
Esko WebCenter workflows is the most important need. Must be able to train and provide detailed instructions.
Candidate can be remote/telecommute.
- You perform workshops and quick-win audits to analyse customer workflows and processes, gather customer requirements and define/design a solution (scope and design workshops).
- You analyze customer processes and map these processes on our software solutions.
- You implement artwork management systems solutions at customers.
- You drive successful implementations by creating relevant documentation (such as scope and design workshop reports, training documentation and Solution Overview Documentation)
- You interact with our R&D teams to share ideas that help improve our collaboration tool to be used as artwork management system
- You interact with Customer Services to transfer information on implemented solutions
- You provide training to customers (admin training, key user training)
- You have proven ability to work in multi-functional teams, networking effectively with others to achieve desired goals
- You have 5 years' experience (or the equivalent of) in areas such as, but not limited to: ¿Software user training (e.g. workflow building, system configuration, system admin, developing key users up to a professional/expert level)
- Software support (e.g. registering, administering, diagnosing and resolving customer support requests)
- And/or other technical services domains (e.g. application engineering, enterprise level software installation)
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree (or the equivalent of) in a related software or IT domain
- Process and operations expertise in the areas of printing and packaging is considered a plus
- Experience in the Esko software (WebCenter, Automation Engine) is the most important skill must be able to train and provide detailed instructions with the workflows
Candidate can be 100% remote as long as has good knowledge of Esko WebCenter workflows
Must have knowledge building workflows
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills
- You have strong analytical skills
- You are technically well-grounded and have a hands-on mentality
- You can prosper in a fast paced environment that fosters change, creativity and flexibility
- You think in possibilities, not in limitations
- You work in a structured, organized way
- You are confident and determined