Needed: SuccessFactors, Employee Central Functional Analyst; 4 months+; Battle Creek, MI 49014; $85-$115/hr DOE; firstname.lastname@example.org
Horizon Technology Partners has an immediate opening for an SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Functional Analyst. Your skills are needed to assist a large CPG (Consumer Packaged Goods) manufacturer/distributor located in Battle Creek, MI 49014. In this position you will join an existing SuccessFactors team responsible for implementing a large corporate reorganization full HR Suite for SuccessFactors (Core HR - Employee Central, Talent, Comp and LMS) SaaS Solution. The focus of you activities will be in SuccessFactors Employee Central configuration activities, including setting up RBP (Role based permissions).
Activities will include:
- Assisting in the Setup and Configuration of the SuccessFactors Core HR modules, core focus will be on EC (Employee Central)
- Preparation of functional Design Specs
- GAP Analysis (responsible for having knowledge of and understanding of the integration points between SAP HCM and SuccessFactors Employee Central)
- Development of an EC defect solutions and helping to resolve the defects.
- Assisting in the setup of Permission Role Build - RBP & FBP as well as troubleshooting Role Based Permission performance issues
- Assisting in the development of Implementation Plans
- Data Analysis / Fixing - should be able to download data from EC, compare to the legacy source data from SAP HCM, help fix the data and then upload the data back to EC. Knowledge of SAP HCM is required.
- Testing, Rollout and Post-Implementation Support for the SuccessFactors Core HR solution
Please note that excellent communication, documentation, presentation, people & organization skills are essential to this project's success. An executive presence is required.
- 8+ years SAP Human Capital Management (HCM) Functional Consulting work
- 3+ years Functional SuccessFactors SaaS based HR solutions B12 or newer. Must have and understanding of the integration points between SAP HCM and SuccessFactors.
- Must have worked in SuccessFactors SaaS version to be able to conduct fit gap analysis between SAP HCM and SuccessFactors EC (Employee Central)
- Must be able to define scope, gather and document detail functional requirements
- Responsible for overall Functional Design and work with Technical Team to finalize Technical Design
- Knowledge in developing SQL queries and be able to perform data analysis (Data Clean-Up / Fixing from HCM to SuccessFactors Employee Central
- Experience developing Test Cases / Test Scripts and participate in UAT
- Able to participating in Project Planning, Costing, Resource Planning, Risk Mitigation etc.
- Excellent communication & people skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- An Executive Presence
Interested candidates should forward their resumes to: email@example.com