Needed: Business Analyst w/Financial Services or Banking Exp.; 3 months; Schaumburg, IL 60173; ~$45-$50/hr; firstname.lastname@example.org
Local candidates ONLY! Face-to-Face interview required. U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
Horizon Technology Partners has an immediate opening for a Business Analyst. Your skills are needed to assist a direct client operation within the Financial sector providing Inventory Financing (Credit/Lending), and located in Schaumburg, IL 60173. In this role you will be responsible for providing Business Analysis on initiatives surrounding SQL Server Reporting/Dashboard, Salesforce Service Cloud enhancements, Real-time client Integrations, and client Data Warehousing information. Qualified candidates will have a background in AGILE based development methodology, experience with Planview & Servicenow (both are beneficial). Please note this is backfill for a FMLA leave. The role is to provide support (not to lead major projects) and handle day to day BA paperwork surrounding these projects.
The client's environment consists of: Salesforce, .NET (ASP.net, C#); SQL Server; SSIS, SSRS, SSAS; SharePoint 2010; MS Dynamics
Activities will include:
- Development of user requirements/ specifications for business lending systems, integrating new applications and defining significant enhancements to existing software.
- Data Dictionary requirements creation
- Use Case Development, Visio Process Flow Diagraming
- Confers with systems users to enhance their requirements to achieve greater efficiency, systems integration or cost reduction.
- Provide QA Test Case / Test Plan support (QA skills are expected)
- Determines all cost/benefit analysis on proposed initiatives.
Please note: This role will require heavy interaction with the business clients, stakeholders and subject matter experts, a strong professional presence is required.
- 5+ years of experience as a business analyst, extensive knowledge of associated applications and interfaces, and the development process.
- Strong with Requirements Gathering, Use Case Development, Visio Process Mapping and GAP Analysis
- Experience with AGILE is expected
- Experience working with Palnview is a BIG Plus!
- Experience with the Servicenow platform and SAAS Tool set is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interface effectively, gather information, convey concepts and offer persuasive alternatives.
- Strong documentation skills; proven ability to write documentation
- Solid command of Quality Assurance processes and testing
- Functional knowledge of Lending/Credit systems is a plus!
- Experience Testing and Validating reporting data
- Exposure to SQL is expected
- Strong commitment to project delivery dates and doing whatever it takes to meet those dates
- Plays well as part of a team, cooperative, offers ideas, flexible
- Organized, thorough and strong attention to detail
Interested candidates should forward their resumes to: email@example.com