Needed: Jr. IT Project Manager w/Financial Services Exp.; 6 months+; Schaumburg, IL 60173; ~$45-$50/hr; firstname.lastname@example.org
Local candidates ONLY! Face-to-Face interview required. U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
Horizon Technology Partners has an immediate opening for a Jr. Project Management Consultant. Your skills are needed to assist a direct client operation within the Financial sector providing Inventory Financing (Credit/Lending), and located in Schaumburg, IL 60173. In this role you will be responsible for Managing IT initiatives surrounding enhancements, new development, and support of the client extranet built on Salesforce Service Cloud system and interfacing with a Microsoft BI/.NET based reporting and dashboard engine. Qualified candidates will have a background in AGILE based Project Management and experiencer implementing the PMI Methodology.
The client's environment consists of: Salesforce, .NET (ASP.net, C#); SQL Server; SSIS, SSRS, SSAS; SharePoint 2010; MS Dynamics
Activities will include:
- Leading the development of IT solutions to meet business needs (project management/leadership, scheduling, issues and risk, change control, team meetings)
- Developing required SDLC documentation (Project Charter, Project Plan, Gate reviews, Issues and Risk logs, meeting notes, etc.) for potential project/programs for approval
- Assisting business analyst with Business Requirements documentation, QA test plans and other related project documentation.
- Coordinating multiple project activities such as project team meetings requirements and architecture sessions, and coordination of end-to-end testing efforts
- Managing open issues and working cross-functionally to facilitate resolutions
- Establish key milestones and drive progress to accomplish milestones in a timely manner
- Manage scope changes from the business
- Ensuring the client's project management methodologies and SDLC processes are followed
Please note: This role will require heavy interaction with the business clients, stakeholders and subject matter experts, a strong professional presence is required.
- 4+ years of successful experience in project management exp.
- Experience in the Financial Services industry
- Experience implementing Agile Project Management Principles
- PMI - PMP Training
- MS Project or MS Project Server or other similar tool
- Expert facilitation skills to achieve business objectives.
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Able to work with all levels of the organization.
- Displays original thinking in applying principles, theories, and concepts on a wide range of problems
- Strong commitment to project delivery dates and doing whatever it takes to meet those dates
- Organized, thorough and strong attention to detail
Interested candidates should forward their resumes to: email@example.com