Needed:(OCM) Change Management Lead - Integrated Supply Chain; 3 months; $60-$67/hr; East Hanover, NJ 07936; email@example.com
**Please Note - Local Candidates and in-person interviews are preferred**
Horizon Technology Partners has an immediate opening for and experienced Organizational Change Management (OCM) Specialist with experience rolling out Integrated Supply Chain change management initiatives. Your skills are needed to assist a large Consumer Packaged Goods company (Mondelez International) located in East Hanover, NJ 07936. In this position you will provide the expertise to formulate, manage and execute the Change Management campaign linked across the Integrated Supply Chain North America team.
The individual will be responsible for driving change within the corporate culture, ensuring that the internal communications and engagement strategies are aligned with business objectives and fostering a two-way between management and employees. The vision is to create employee engagement through our change initiatives with transparent communications, change management tools and employee inclusion. These activities will shape what employees believe about the company, will be designed to encourage positive behavior changes and foster positive emotion about the company as a great place to work.
The ideal candidate will have 6+ years corporate Change management experience with expertise in creating internal communications to propel cultural shifts. An understanding of Integrated Supply Chain practices is expected.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assess the SCR agenda and identify the change initiatives required to support its successful and engaging implementation.
- Develop internal ISC / SCR change management/communications and engagement plans and strategies that drive continuous change and improvement within the company culture, and align associates with and foster understanding of company vision and corporate objectives.
- In collaboration with internal communications and media relations (CGA), ensure that the company's messages and communications are consistent and timely for all key audiences.
- Provide regular and ongoing strategic counsel to senior levels of management on change management strategies.
- Develop communications pertaining to: SCR progress and tie in to QTBTB, BIC info that relates to our SCR journey , Wins and opportunities to challenge our teams, - Pre- and post-change engagement materials
- Assure that all client communications fit within the corporate messaging framework and implement appropriate metrics to evaluate the success and impact of such initiatives.
- Build Change tools and framework needed to accommodate organizational needs.
- Provide project management related the Change journey and develop calendar of engagement opportunities, ensuring we optimize upcoming events to engage people along the change journey.
- 6 years' experience in corporate change lead, internal communications and project management type roles
- Change management, culture shift and understanding of Integrated Supply Chain
- Effective change management skill set and proven change engagement results
- Understanding of internal communications practices, including two way channels and pull and push methods of communication
- Strong project management skills
- Must have proven track record in change management and communications
- Must have successful track record of working with Senior Management
- Requires the ability to manage and influence teams to drive engagement and communications to deliver best-in-class results
- Must have ability to work with and lead cross-functional teams including HR, communications and supply chain
- Must have strong understanding of persuasion models and message construction
- Must be adept at speech writing, intranet content writing and collateral writing
- Must be able to translate business objectives to a basic language all associates can understand
- Must be able to manage budgets
- Experience working within Manufacturing, warehousing or distribution preferred
Please note: Travel Required - 20%
Interested candidates should forward their resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org