Needed: Data Analyst, SAP SuccessFactors Data Clean-Up (Access, SQL, Excel, VBA, SAP); 4- 6 months+; Oak Brook, IL 60523 or Battle Creek, MI 49014; $40-$50/hr DOE; email@example.com
Horizon Technology Partners has an immediate opening for and experienced Data Analyst with strong Excel, VBA, Access, and SQL Skills that has worked with SAP Data (HCM or SuccessFactors HR preferred). Your skills are needed to assist a large CPG (Consumer Packaged Goods) manufacturer/distributor located in Oak Brook, IL 60523 (or you can choose to work at their Battle Creek, MI 49014 corporate offices). In this position you will join an existing SuccessFactors team responsible for implementing the full HR Suite for SuccessFactors (Core HR - Employee Central, Talent, Comp and LMS). The focus of your role will be to compiling and cleansing HCM legacy data in support of the SuccessFactors Employee Central implementation. To qualify you must have three (3) or more years of solid Data Analyst experience.
Activities will include:
- Managing and compiling SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central (EC) data and Comparing/Correcting it against the legacy SAP HCM system. Preparing vendor file to provide to Middleware team for conversion execution.
- Developing and implementing the solution for the cleansing and conversion process.
- Reviewing Data Sets to ensure all cleansing and configured rules are applying correctly. If cleansing and configuration rules are not applied correctly * work with Technology Team to resolve conflict and ensure updates are made to the vendor conversion logic.
- Actively continue to profile EC Data Sets to ensure all cleansing and configuration rules are applied as expected.
- 3+ years Strong Access/SQL and query knowledge.
- 3+ years Strong Excel/VBA knowledge. (MACRO WORK will likely be needed).
- 3+ years Ability to write complicated queries in SQL and Access to achieve desired results.
- 3+ years Ability to assimilate complicated data tables and perform analysis to present findings.
- 3+ years Ability to work with minimal supervision once direction is provided.
- SAP experience is a plus, SAP HCM and or SAP SuccessFactors EC experience is highly desired.
Interested candidates should forward their resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org