FYI: (OCM) Change Management Lead (IT Security/ Active Directory migration project) needed for Kraft Heinz; ~6 months; $69-$74/hr; Chicago, IL 60601; email@example.com
This is a heads-up on a new OCM opening at Kraft Heinz to work on a large-scale IT Security/ Active Directory migration initiative. This resource would work within the Kraft team and be responsible for Impact Analysis, Stakeholder Management, Sponsorship Alignment, Communication Planning and execution, Training Planning, Execution, and Support. The ability to operate at different levels in an organization is critical. 5 years' experience as an OCM professional is expected, certification is a plus. Candidates that have worked on IT Security, IDM (Identity Access Management), or AD (Active Directory) migration projects are preferred. Interested candidates should forward their resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks - Shaun (847-202-6567)
Needed:(OCM) Change Management Lead (IT Security/ Active Directory migration project); ~7 months; $69-$74/hr; Chicago, IL 60601; email@example.com
**Please Note - Local Candidates and in-person interviews are preferred**
Horizon Technology Partners has an immediate opening for and experienced Organizational Change Management (OCM) Lead. Your skills are needed to assist a large Consumer Packaged Goods (Food and Beverage Heinz) company located in Chicago, IL 60601. In this position you will provide Change Management and Communications services to an IT Security, Active Directory migration initiative. Prior experience working on IT Security projects including AD Migrations for Servers and Applications and Identity Access Change Management
Is highly preferred. You will be working on 4 (four) projects in Security. Please note taht you will work onsite at the AON Building in Chicago and at the Kraft facility in Glenview, IL. Working hours are from 8-5pm.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Applying structured the clients structured Change Management methodology, create a Change Management Plan and lead Change Management activities for the IT Security area.
- Assessing the change impact: Conduct impact analyses, assess change readiness
- Managing Stakeholders: Identify key stakeholders, conduct stakeholder assessment and manage key stakeholder plans.
- Supporting communication efforts: Facilitate the creation of a communication plan, Support the design, development, delivery and management of communications. Very strong communication writing and verbal skills are required.
- Supporting training efforts: Facilitate the creation of a training plan, provide input, document requirements and support the design and delivery of training programs (e.g. train the trainer).
Additional responsibilities may include:
- Complete change management assessments
- Identify, analyze and prepare risk mitigation tactics
- Identify and manage anticipated resistance
- Consult and coach project teams
- Create actionable deliverables for the five change management levers: communications plan, sponsor roadmap, coaching plan, training plan, resistance management plan
- Support and engage senior leaders
- Coach managers and supervisors
- Support organizational design and definition of roles and responsibilities
- Coordinate efforts with other specialists
- Integrate change management activities into project plan utilizing project management software
- Evaluate and ensure user readiness
- Manage stakeholders
- Track and report issues
- Define and measure success metrics and monitor change progress
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills are mandatory
Areas of Expertise Needed:
- Security AD Migration for Servers and Applications and Identity Access Change Management
- Must Have Previous IT Change management experience - highly prefer IT Security experience. ? Will manage four projects in Security.
- Candidate must have Organizational Change Management experience such as people side of change and includes Stakeholder Management, Communications and Training.
- Excellent communication writing skills is a must
Skills and qualifications
- 5-6 years of experience in Change Management
- A solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process
- Knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal a must
- Excellent active listening skills
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations
- Resilient and tenacious with a propensity to persevere
- Forward looking with a holistic approach
- Organized with a natural inclination for planning strategy and tactics
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills
- Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others
- Acute business acumen and understanding of organizational issues and challenges
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle
- Experience with large-scale organizational change efforts in a multi-national, Fortune 500 global organization
- Master's Degree in Organizational Psychology, Organizational Development or MBA is optional
- Change management certification or designation desired
Interested candidates should forward their resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org