Horizon Technology Partners has an immediate long-term opening (12 months+) for a Sr. InterSystems Cache ´ / Ensemble Consultant. Your skills are needed to work on a Health Information Exchange initiative for a direct client in Washington, DC 20037. Activities will include research & develop custom solutions for a large healthcare provider. The successful consultant will have a strong Architecture and Development background in the healthcare arena and 5 years of expertise with Intersystem technology stack (Cache ´, Ensemble).
Required skills/ Competencies:
- 5 years of Intersystem technology stack (Cache ´, Ensemble)
- 10 years of IT development/architecture experience
- Experience developing APIs, RPCs and clinical application code using Cache ´ Mumps or COS (Cache ´ Object Script),
- Strong development experience using Intersystem's ensemble workflow setup, Business Service , Process and Operations
- Familiarity with relational & non-relational databases.
- Able to reuse components across different interfaces / existing system
- Strong development experience using Cache Object scripting
- Strong development experience in REST API service consumption and generation
- Should have a good understanding of MUMPS code and components
- Experience with Record mappers and business rules setup using Ensemble
- Should have experience with object-oriented programming, service-oriented architectures, and other concepts central to developing robust, scalable, distributed applications
- Should be able to document the current state and future state architecture
- Help the team in Ensemble technology implementation
- Should be able to develop simple/complex rules based on Requirements .
- Interacting with users and deliver the results up to their requirements
- Should be able to perform Code Review and provide feedback to other developers
- Strong communication skills and can work in a fast-paced, challenging environment.
- Should be able to set-up scripts for code deployment and code management
- Health Care payer experience, especially in X12/EDI is desirable
- Good presentation skills
- Good customer facing skill
Interested candidates should forward their resumes to: email@example.com