FYI: Manager of Marketing Analytics position open (3 yrs exp needed); Full-Time/Perm, ~$70k-$80k/yr+ benefits; Chicago, IL 60661; email@example.com
Hello, this is a heads-up on an opening for a Manager of Marketing Analytics position with a Market Demand Data and Analytics company located in downtown Chicago, IL 60661 (Marketing/Advertising domain). Your position will be in a customer facing role measuring marketing campaigns and owning the optimization of campaign audiences through modeling and will have responsibility for managing the reporting processes. We are looking for expertise in data management, data validation, Reporting, QA, dashboarding and ad hoc business analysis. Starting salary will range between ~$70k-$80k/yr+ benefits, program includes (BCBS health coverage, dental, vision, 401k with matching, 4 weeks of vacation, etc.). Interested candidates should forward their resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks - Shaun (ph: 847-202-3242 x106) (See description below)
Needed: Manager of Marketing Analytics position open; Full-Time/Perm, ~$70k-$80k/yr+ benefits; Chicago, IL 60661; email@example.com
Horizon Technology Partners has an immediate opening for a Marketing Analytics Manager (3 yrs analytics exp needed). Your skills are needed to assist a Market Demand Data and Analytics company located in downtown Chicago, IL 60661. You will be supporting a Marketing Analytics team that provides analytics support and targeted marketing Campaigns. Qualified candidates will have an educational and or employment background in a quantitative field focused on Marketing Analytics/Business Intelligence with specific tool experience in R (Statistical Software) and familiarity with data visualization tools like Tableau (preferred). You will work on client initiatives to unite offline and online data sources to connect on an individual level with the client's audience. This involves Data Collection, Analysis, Activation of Media/Audience Data, and Measurement of performance media campaigns. The role will primarily be involved in supporting the ongoing analytical needs for a series of clients and will entail modeling client customer data to identify best prospects, campaign measurement, various ad hoc analysis to drive optimal marketing recommendations. This role is expected to partner with strategists and client service representatives to support all client needs.
Please note: this is a full-time permanent salaried position w/Benefits and discretionary bonus. U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
Anticipated Salary: $70k-$80k+ Bonus and benefits
Bonus: Based on company performance and discretionary
Benefits: BCBS health coverage, dental, vision, 401k with matching, 4 weeks of vacation, etc.
Activities will include:
- Performing and compiling a standard set of analytical processes across all clients including data management, data validation, Reporting, QA, dashboarding and ad hoc business analysis.
- Measuring marketing campaigns and owning the optimization of campaign audiences through modeling.
- Managing any reporting processes
- Interpreting results using a variety of techniques ranging from simple data pull and aggregation to complex data mining and analysis
- Implementing QA structures across analytical functions
- Assisting in the requirements and design of new data structures and database processes
- Bachelor's Degree (preferably in a quantitative field)
- Working knowledge of SQL and Microsoft Excel
- Strong analytic skills and aptitude
- 3 - 5 years of data analytics experience
- Familiarity with data visualization techniques and software (e.g. Tableau)
- Familiarity with statistical software packages (e.g. R)
- Experience with advanced Analytics and modeling techniques
- Prior experience in marketing or advertising
- Good communication skills ? This role will be client facing
- Organized and detail oriented
- Highly dependable
- Enjoy working in a collaborative, team environment
Interested candidates should forward their resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org