Needed: Mulesoft Data Migration and Integration Developer; $70-$110/hr depending on experience [W2's ONLY]; 6 months CTH; Orlando, FL 32802; email@example.com
Immediate Contract-to-Hire opening for an experienced Mulesoft Data Migration and Integration Developer [W2's ONLY] - Green Card/Citizens/EAD's only. Your skills assist a government agency located in Orlando, FL 32802. In this role you will join a team responsible for integrating government run Disbursement, Benefits & Services systems with various state agency application/systems and Salesforce. The successful candidate will have multiple years of EAI integration experience and the ability to provide SME guidance on Mulesoft and the Mule ESB integration. Required Skills: MuleSoft, Mule ESB, Mule Anypoint Studio/Mule API Manager, Dataweave, Mulesoft SFDC connector, Salesforce Sales Cloud, Salesforce.com Data Loader.
- Design and deliver API and Messaging-based integration solutions with internal and external systems including Salesforce, Oracle and other Cloud and non-cloud based solutions.
- Data Migration and Integration with Salesforce Cloud
- Collaborate closely with other scrum teams and cross-functional development and business teams to design high quality integration solutions that are extensible, reusable, and secure.
- Unit and functional test implementation and execution.
- Creation of technical deliverable artifacts.
- 3+ years of Mule and Java experience.
- 3+ years implementation experience with the with Mulesoft product Suite
- 2 years Salesforce and the Mulesoft SFDC connector, Salesforce Sales Cloud, Salesforce.com Dataloader
- 2+ years' minimum experience providing technical solutions development for enterprise software or hosted high-tech services using J2EE and/or JSE framework ( Should be able understand the existing Java code base Batch Jobs and convert them to Mule Jobs).
- Integration experience with MuleSoft, Mule ESB, Anypoint Studio/Mule API Manager, Dataweave, Mule Flows/Routs, Patterns, Database Connectors/Transformations/Filters/Flow Controls/Error handling, Dataweave, Mule Flows/Routs, Patterns.
- Experience profiling and troubleshooting MuleSoft flows/ code.
- Knowledge of SOA Design patterns for building middleware systems ground up using Message Routing, Content Enrichment, Message Filtering, Message Transformation, Guaranteed delivery, Message sequencing, Batch message processing, error handling and reconciliation mechanisms
- Experience developing: SOAP, RAML and RESTFUL Web Services
- API development using REST, SOAP, JSON, XML
- Building integration solutions using an asynchronous message-based architecture via Mule ESB platforms
- Should be able understand the existing Java code base Batch Jobs and convert them to Mule Jobs.
- Experience with scrum / agile methodologies
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
Interested candidates should forward their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org