Hi, This is a heads-up on a contract-to-hire opening for and experienced Supply Chain WMS Business Analyst with experience in the areas of Warehouse Management, Distribution and Logistics. We are looking to add a new WMS (Warehouse Management Systems) Implementation Specialists to our team. Interested candidates should forward their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks - Shaun [ph: 847-202-6567] (see ad below)
Needed: WMS Business Analyst/Supply Chain Analyst; CTH $55-$65/hr; Reston, VA and potentially Naperville, IL based, 60% travel; email@example.com
Horizon Technology Partners, Inc. has an immediate contract-to-hire opening for an experience Supply Chain WMS Business Analyst. Your skills are needed to assist a global Supply Chain Solutions Company with corporate offices in Reston, VA 20190. In this role you will function as a WMS (Warehouse Management Systems) Implementation and Support Specialists assisting in the installation and configuration of their flagship WMS at a wide variety of client sites. Candidates with 3-5 years of WMS implementation experience in a variety of WMS packages will be considered (RedPrairie, JDA, Manhattan ect). You will be placed on an accelerated learning and development path with in-depth training on the Softeon core WMS and other software products and then staffed on project teams where the learning curve will remain high and continue under the leadership of our Senior Implementation Engineers. The longer term objectives are to provide you the opportunity to become Subject Matter Experts and Lead Implementation Engineers of the full suite of Supply Chain Solutions offered by Softeon. Please note that you will be based out of the Reston, VA and potentially the Naperville, IL area with an estimated 60% travel to client site locations. Contract to hire rates will range from $55-$65/hr, salaries at conversion are ~80k-100k + benefits. Only U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
Activities will include:
- Your primary responsibility will be to define requirements, perform GAP analysis and suggest process improvements where relevant
- You will be part of a project team for the successful implementation and support of Softeon WMS Solution. This includes:
- Providing subject matter expertise for Softeon WMS Solution with the ability to gather and define client requirements, configuration, implementation and support the system.
- Function as a lead or as part of a project team for the successful implementation and support of Softeon WMS Solution.
- Assembling Client business and process requirements analysis and documentation
- Systems definition based on the requirements
- Systems configuration
- Functional responsibility for integration into host and other business and control systems onsite
- Functional and configuration responsibility for setting up and connecting to warehouse devices (scanners, printers, sorters, etc.)
- Go-live preparation, go-live and post go-live hyper care
- Stakeholder and 3rd party integrator management
- Functional support and troubleshooting for production issues during and after implementation.
- Testing Support, including test setup, use case refinement, execution and troubleshooting.
- Monitor interfaces, alerts, job logs and take ownership on actions required to resolve issues or make progress on key deliverables (Project focused).
- Support patches, periodic disaster recovery activities and attend change control meetings.
- Provide feedback of implementation and support challenges to product architects and developers to improve product quality.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering. Specifically, in Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain or Computer Sciences.
- 4+ years experience in working on ERP and or WMS best of the breed supply chain solutions, specifically in the areas of Warehouse Management, Distribution and Logistics (ex: RedPrairie, JDA, Manhattan ect)
- Strong WMS product knowledge and hands-on WMS Implementation experience. This includes exceptional product and data model knowledge. Experience collecting requirements and translating requirements into a systems definition as well as all the key steps required to implement WMS systems successfully.
- Outstanding Warehouse Management domain knowledge of (1) all processes: receiving, putaway, picking, packing, shipping, (2) other systems required to interface with, (3) EDI, flatfile, XML, (4) peripheral devices to interface with, like RF, Printers, etc. (5) labels and (6) transportation carriers
- Working knowledge of SQL and databases. This is focused around strong trouble shooting capabilities, ability to review log files and identify with high probability the root causes for issues
- A team player with excellent communication skills, both written, verbal and presentation
- A strong customer presence
- A driven and resilient individual with exceptional abilities to learn fast, solve problems and take ownership
- Ability to travel is required.
Interested candidates should forward their resumes to Shaun Kirkwood at: firstname.lastname@example.org