FYI: Sr. .NET Application Developer needed for CDW; 6 months+; Vernon Hills 60061, IL; Rate $70-$85/hr DOE; firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks - Shaun (847-202-6567)
Needed: Sr. .NET Application Developer; 6 months+; Vernon Hills 60061, IL; Rate $70-$85/hr DOE; email@example.com
**Please Note - Local Candidates are preferred. U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.**
- Requirements Gathering: Collaborate with Business and IT Teams to clarify requirements and business needs.
- Developing systems and applications to coding and quality standards.
- Technically Lead complex and large-scale project efforts in development, maintenance and enhancement of business system applications.
- Collaborate with developers and architects (when appropriate) to determine optimal solution architecture, efficiency, maintainability and scalability.
- Develop high-level system narratives, storyboards, designs and user interface prototypes.
- Develop system test plans, ensuring achievement of software quality assurance (SQA) standards, and that validate achievement of business goals.
- Communicate with stakeholders, leadership and project team members through open, courteous and helpful communication.
- Report project/task status
- 7 years in .NET Application Development.
- Expertise in creating applications using technologies such as C#, SQL Server, Web Services, WCF, REST, API, MSTest/Nunit and XML.
- Skilled in Windows Forms (WinForms), WPF, AngularJS and limited Web Forms Development.
- Experience working with: Visual Studio, SQL Server Management Studio, System i Navigator and Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Agile Methodology
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with all stakeholders including senior leadership.
- Demonstrated ability to mentor and coach others.
Interested candidates should forward their resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org