FYI: MuleSoft Architect / Lead; 12-month+; $80-$100/hr; Chicago, IL, 60601; email@example.com
Hello, This is a heads-up on a 12 month opening for an experienced Mulesoft Architect needed to join a team working for an insurance company integrating their Benefits Management Systems with various application/systems as well as assisting on system maintenance and operations initiatives. As a MuleSoft Architect / Lead you will join their project team to provide design, development and sustainment services for their clients, both pre and post-implementation. Interested candidates should forward their resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks - Shaun 847-202-6567
Needed: MuleSoft Architect; 12-month+; $80-$100/hr; Chicago, IL, 60601; email@example.com
Immediate contract opening for an experienced Mulesoft Architect / Lead. Your skills assist a large Health Insurance provider in Chicago, IL. In this role you will join a team responsible for integrating their Benefits Management Systems with cloud hosted/ non-cloud based application/systems as well as assisting on system maintenance and operations initiatives. As the Lead MuleSoft Architect you will join their project team to provide design, development and sustainment services for their clients, both pre and post-implementation as they integrate MuleSoft with a new Salesforce solution.
- 10+ years EAI Experience with 3 years of MuleSoft, Mule ESB, Anypoints Studio, Cloud-Hub
- Extensive experience in architecting MuleSoft applications designed for data synchronization, data exchange and data conversion.
- Extensive experience in integrating MuleSoft with cloud hosted CRM platforms such as Salesforce, MS Dynamics etc.
- Must have worked as Integration Architect for at least 3 years and experience in the development of testing suites using Mule MUnit and JMeter to test regular mule flow.
- Expertise in MuleSoft implementations including encryption, security, logging, throttling, scalability, clustering, and security.
- Extensive experience in design, coding, testing, implementation, and documentation of MuleSoft APIs using mule version 3.9+
- Experience with Salesforce.com development tools and techniques, e.g., APEX language, Force.com custom development, SOAP and REST APIs, SOQL, SOSL
- Experience integrating Salesforce.com with enterprise-level applications through all available integration channels.
- Experience in SOAP/REST WebServices, SOA, Spring, and Message broker like Active MQ, Rabbit MQ.
- Experience with transactional database and SQL expertise (DB2, Oracle or SQL Server)
- Experience following Agile Methodologies (Scrum) and complete software development lifecycle (SDLC) and tooling, including: Git, Maven.
- Experience using Atlassian tools Jira, Confluence, Stash, BitBucket, and SourceTree
- Experience reverse engineering from one technology to another on a large scale
- Experience with Kafka integrations and Proxies is a plus!
Interested candidates should forward their resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org