|Reference # : ||18-00084
||Title : ||Mulesoft Integration Developer|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||12/14/2017
| Description |
Needed: Mulesoft Integration Developer; $70-$85/hr; 12 months+; Chicago, IL 60601; firstname.lastname@example.org
Immediate contract opening for an experienced Mulesoft Developer. Your skills assist a client located in Chicago, IL 60601. In this role you will join a team responsible for integrating core Management Systems with various agency application/systems as well as assisting on system maintenance and operations initiatives. This will include integrating Cloud and non-cloud based systems. The successful candidate will have multiple years of EAI integration experience and the ability to provide SME guidance on Mulesoft and the Mule ESB integration. Required Skills: MuleSoft, Mule ESB, API, AnyPoint Studio, Cloud-Hub.
- Design and deliver API and Messaging-based integration solutions with internal and external systems including Salesforce, Oracle and other Cloud and non-cloud based solutions.
- Collaborate closely with other scrum teams and cross-functional development and business teams to design high quality integration solutions that are extensible, reusable, and secure.
- Unit and functional test implementation and execution.
- Creation of technical deliverable artifacts.
- 5+ years of Mule and Java experience.
- 3+ years implementation experience with the with Mulesoft product Suite
- 2+ years' minimum experience providing technical solutions development for enterprise software or hosted high-tech services using J2EE and/or JSE framework ( Should be able understand the existing Java code base Batch Jobs and convert them to Mule Jobs).
- Integration experience with MuleSoft; Mule AnyPoint Studio, Cloud-Hub
- Experience profiling and troubleshooting MuleSoft flows/ code.
- Knowledge of SOA Design patterns for building middleware systems ground up using Message Routing, Content Enrichment, Message Filtering, Message Transformation, Guaranteed delivery, Message sequencing, Batch message processing, error handling and reconciliation mechanisms
- Experience developing: SOAP, RAML and RESTFUL Web Services
- API development using REST, SOAP, JSON, XML
- Building integration solutions using an asynchronous message-based architecture via Mule ESB platforms
- Should be able understand the existing Java code base Batch Jobs and convert them to Mule Jobs.
- Should have experience in setting up CI/CD process using Jenkins and other build tools.
- Experience in using Jira, Confluence and Perforce will be plus.
- Experience with scrum / agile methodologies
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Kafka and Proxies is a big plus!
Interested candidates should forward their resumes to email@example.com