FYI: IT PM / Project Coordinator needed at Exelon (Corporate Operations Applications); 75/hr [W2 ONLY]; 6-12 months; Chicago, IL; firstname.lastname@example.org
Hi, this is a heads-up on an IT PM opening within the corporate operations unit at Exelon (ComEd) in Chicago, IL 60603. Your skills are needed to help support IT initiatives for a portfolio of LMS/HR/Payroll and Isolated Corporate Legal Systems. In this role you will provide IT Project Management Leadership, coordinating Requirements gathering with Stakeholders, SME's, team members, and resources (contractors, employees and 3rd party integrators) in support of the client's Corporate Ops systems. Interested candidates should forward their resumes to: email@example.com
Thanks - Shaun 847-202-6567
Needed: IT PM/Project Coordinator needed at Exelon (Corporate Operations Applications); 75/hr [W2 ONLY]; 6-12 months; Chicago, IL; firstname.lastname@example.org
Horizon Technology Partners has an immediate 6-12 month+ opening for a dynamic Project Manager / Coordinator. Your skills are needed to assist a large utility company located in Chicago, IL 60603. In this role the selected candidate will provide IT Project Management Leadership in support of the Corporate Operations group portfolio of applications (LMS/HR/Payroll and Isolated Corporate Legal Systems). Activities will include: Project Management and Tracking, Risk Management, Relationship Management, Coordination of people and resources across different team and business units (SME's/Users), vendor/contractor resource management, 3rd part integrator management and SLA enforcement, escalation and support. The ideal candidate will have over 7 years of IT PM experience on the application side. Professional Project Management training, PMI or PMP certification is a plus!
- Work with various SME's and Business Work Streams to clearly identify requirements
- Maintain IT's strategy and methodology while working with Stakeholders and SMEs on delivering short term and long term projects
- Troubleshoot various application issues including Business process related concerns
- Coordinate and implement data migration processes
- Track monitor and coordinate resolution to risks and issues impacting project deliverables.
- Elevates risks
- Manage cross functional, multinational, multivendor teams
- Ensure project framework is documented to support BAU processes
- Assures timely delivery of relevant information to the vendors
- Assures transparent cooperation between the vendors
Activities will include:
- Management of IT projects from initiation through closeout, as assigned and within the parameters of cost, quality, schedule and objectives.
- Providing leadership for IT project team members and the Project Management process.
- Stakeholder management through communication of short-term plans, priorities, and project status to relevant stakeholders, steering committee, executive sponsor, and project team.
- Responsible for the pursuit of cost reductions and maximizing value on all assigned projects.
- Responsible for project communications and required negotiations
- Responsible for Risk Management and mitigation plans.
- 7+ years of Professional Experience
- PMP certification is a plus
- Strong Project Management skills & experience with managing workgroups.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project).
- MS Project or MS Project Server
- Ability to influence and engage others
- Ability to build and maintain productive working relationships with stakeholders and colleagues
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Professional maturity & good business acumen
- Strong experience in meeting planning, coordination and facilitation
- Ability to lead internal and external resources through influence
- Strong systems aptitude and strong business process understanding
- Experience working in the Energy/Utility Sector is a big plus!
Interested candidates should forward their resumes to: email@example.com