FYI: (OCM) Change Management Lead needed - Robotic Process Automation (RPA / Artifical Intelligence) project for Kraft Heinz; ~6 months; $70-$80/hr; Chicago, IL 60601; email@example.com
This is a heads-up on a new OCM Lead opening at Kraft Heinz to work on a large-scale Robotic Process Automation (RPA) initiative. This resource would work within the Kraft team and be responsible for Impact Analysis, Stakeholder Management, Sponsorship Alignment, Communication Planning and execution, Training Planning, Execution, and Support. The ability to operate at different levels in an organization is critical. 5 years' experience as an OCM professional is expected, certification is a plus. We are interested in candidates that have worked on a Robotic Process Automation (RPA) initiative. RPA is the method for creating software Robots or AI (Artificial Intelligence) workers for the Client's Accounting and Finance Divisions. Interested candidates should forward their resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks - Shaun (847-202-6567)
Needed:(OCM) Change Management Lead (Robotic Process Automation (RPA) project); ~6 months; $70-$80/hr; Chicago, IL 60601; email@example.com
**Please Note - Local Candidates and in-person interviews are preferred**
Horizon Technology Partners has an immediate opening for and experienced Organizational Change Management (OCM) Lead. Your skills are needed to assist a large Consumer Packaged Goods (Food and Beverage Heinz) company located in Chicago, IL 60601. In this position you will provide Change Management and Communications services to an Robotic Process Automation (RPA) initiative. Prior experience working on (Robotic Process Automation (RPA) initiatives is needed. RPA is the method for creating software Robots or AI (Artificial Intelligence) workers for the Client's Accounting and Finance Divisions.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Applying structured the clients structured Change Management methodology, create a Change Management Plan and lead Change Management activities for the IT Security area.
- Assessing the change impact: Conduct impact analyses, assess change readiness
- Managing Stakeholders: Identify key stakeholders, conduct stakeholder assessment and manage key stakeholder plans.
- Supporting communication efforts: Facilitate the creation of a communication plan, Support the design, development, delivery and management of communications. Very strong communication writing and verbal skills are required.
- Supporting training efforts: Facilitate the creation of a training plan, provide input, document requirements and support the design and delivery of training programs (e.g. train the trainer).
Additional responsibilities may include:
- Complete change management assessments
- Identify, analyze and prepare change risk mitigation tactics
- Identify and manage anticipated resistance
- Consult and coach project teams
- Create actionable deliverables: communications plan, sponsor roadmap, coaching plan, training plan, resistance management plan
- Support and engage senior leaders
- Support organizational design of change team and definition of roles and responsibilities
- Coordinate efforts with other specialists on project team
- Integrate change management activities into project plan
- Evaluate and ensure user readiness
- Manage stakeholders
- Track and report issues
- Define and measure success metrics and monitor change progress
Areas of Expertise Needed:
- Global Business Services - Deployment Change Management
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA) engagement experience
Skills and qualifications required:
- 5-15 years of experience in Change Management
- Robotic process automation experience is highly desired!
- A solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process
- Knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent active listening skills
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations
- Resilient and tenacious with a propensity to persevere
- Forward looking with a holistic approach
- Organized with a natural inclination for planning strategy and tactics
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills
- Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization
- Previous experience with system or technology implementations
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others
- Acute business acumen and understanding of organizational issues and challenges
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle
- Experience with large-scale organizational change efforts
- Master's Degree in Organizational Psychology, Organizational Development or MBA desired
- Change management certification or designation desired
Interested candidates should forward their resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org