|Reference # : ||18-00057
||Title : ||Business Process /Continuous Improvement Manager|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||08/02/2018
| Description |
Needed: Business Process /Continuous Improvement Manager (Lean/Six Sigma is a plus!); Long-Term; Baltimore, MD 21202
Hi, this is a head-up an opening with Exelon (Constellation Energy) in Baltimore, MD 21202 for a Lead, Business Process /Continuous Improvement Manager to lead Business Process Transformations (BPR/BPA) across Exelon. The sleected candidate will provide continuous improvement programs applying LEAN / Six Sigma methodologies for Process Reengineering initiatives. Interested candidates should forward their resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks - Shaun (847-202-6567)
Needed: Lead Business Process /Continuous Improvement Manager (Lean/Six Sigma is a plus!)
***W2's ONLY, Local Candidates preferred***
Horizon Technology Partners has an immediate opening for a Lead, Business Process /Continuous Improvement Manager with expertise in leading BPA/BPR initiatives and a background in Lean or Six Sigma. Your skills are needed to assist the finance group of a large utility company (Exelon, Constellation Energy Group) located in Baltimore, MD 21202. The selected consultant will lead and support the development of key aspects of the transformation and continuous improvement program to drive and enable cost reduction and productivity improvements across the enterprise. As an expert in the area of continuous improvement and Lean / Six Sigma methodologies, responsibilities include applying this expertise on large scale, enterprise wide improvement projects. This position will collaborate with business unit executives to help shape and execute high complexity, high visibility, strategic projects that require large cross functional teams. You will be responsible for continuously improving the processes and overall program by capturing lessons learned, incorporating best practices and maturing transformation and continuous improvement through knowledge transfer to a point of an Exelon core competency.
- Partner closely with BU executives to execute improvement efforts and enable business areas to achieve their target objectives (70%)
- Support and enable the development of the transformation and continuous improvement approach, methods and tools (10%)
- Prepare instructions and facilitator notes to ensure effective launch and successful execution of the Program (10%)
- Continuously improve the Program to achieve a production state of process maturity and support the development of transformation and continuous improvement as an Exelon core competency (10%)
- Overseeing development user requirements, Use Case Development, Visio Process Flow Diagraming, BPR - Business Process Reengineering, "As Is " and "To Be " process documentation, Process Mapping (BPM)
Please note: This role will require heavy interaction with the business units, stakeholders and subject matter experts, a strong professional presence is required.
- 10+ years of experience Leading / Managing projects (PMI PMP is a plus!)
- 7+ years working on BPR (Business Process Reengineering) initiatives utilizing LEAN or Six Sigma principles
- Demonstrated innovative use of business process, particularly as it relates to information technology.
- Strong with Requirements Gathering, Use Case Development, Visio Process Mapping
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interface effectively, gather information, convey concepts and offer persuasive alternatives.
- Strong documentation skills; proven ability to write documentation
- Functional knowledge of Financial and Accounting processes
- Strong commitment to project delivery dates and doing whatever it takes to meet those dates
- Plays well as part of a team, cooperative, offers ideas, flexible
- Organized, thorough and strong attention to detail
- Bachelor or Master's Degree or other equivalent analytical or technical disciplines is preferred.
- Planning and execution skills, possessing outstanding listening and communication skills. Must be able to communicate complex ideas in a clear and concise manner to both technical and non-technical individuals.
- Must be detail-oriented, resourceful, flexible, and able to work independently.
Experience with one of the following is a plus:
- Functional Financial Process experience
- Business Process Analysis Tools
- Lean or Six Sigma certification is a plus!
Interested candidates should forward their resumes to: email@example.com