|Reference # : ||18-00052
||Title : ||Native Mobile Application Designer/Developer|
Las Angeles, CA
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||06/28/2018
| Description |
|FYI: Native Mobile App Design Engineer needed: 6-Months; $70-$90/hr DOE; Los Angeles, CA 90067 or [Remote/telecommute]; email@example.com|
Hello, this is a heads-up on multiple openings Native Mobile App Design Engineer's with Apache Cordova/Adobe PhoneGap, React Native, Ionic and/or Xamarin. We have a 6-12 month project opening with a world-class, Digital Transformation Firm out of Las Angeles, CA for highly capable mobile engineers can design a solution, assist in putting together client proposals and estimate the effort, this will include end client interaction and solutions presentation. The work can be done on-site or via your home office (Remote/Telecommute). Interviews will take place over the phone followed by a Skype session. Interested candidates should forward their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks - John Sule 847-202-3242 x110
Needed: Native Mobile Application Designer/Developer on IOS & Android platforms; 6-Months; 6-Months; $70-$90/hr DOE; Los Angeles, CA 90067 or [Remote/telecommute]; email@example.com
Location: Los Angeles, CA 90067 or Remote / Telecommute
Interview: Phone followed by Skype
Horizon Technology Partners has several (4) immediate contract opening available for an experienced Mobile Application Engineer with hybrid experience in Native Mobile development for iOS and Android platforms. Your skills are needed to assist a global, world-class, Digital Transformation Firm with office in Chicago/CA/South America and Asia, with designing and developing native mobile application for both iOS and Android mobile phones, Smartphones, and tablets devices. In this roe you'd be working with their Los Angeles, CA offices (on-site in LA or Remote/Telecommute). The client is looking for someone that can design a solution, assist in putting together client proposals and estimate the effort, this will include end client interaction and solutions presentation. You will then be directly involved (hands-on) in the full software development life cycle including testing, implementation, and auditing. Responsibilities will include performing product design, bug verification, and beta support which may require research and analysis. The selected person will have 5 years+ experience in designing/developing integrated mobile apps using Apache Cordova/Adobe PhoneGap, React Native, Ionic and/or Xamarin.
- Participate in the planning, analysis, creation and design of iOS and Android applications.
- Build high-performance, scalable mobile applications and APIs.
- Consulting with stakeholders to understand technical needs, analyzing solution options and making a recommendation based upon your knowledge and experience.
- Partnering with designers and user experience specialists to create consumer-first user experiences.
- Reviewing business and functional requirements in order to produce strategies and cases.
- Create clean, maintainable, and tested code with supporting documentation.
- Excellent communications skills are expected, will have end client interaction and participate in solution presentation.
Experience and Knowledge:
- At least 5+ experience in building native and hybrid iOS/Android Applications.
- Experience with Apache Cordova / formerly known as Adobe PhoneGap
- Development experience with the React Native mobile application framework, Ionic and/or Xamarin SDK.
- Developed and published native mobile apps, websites or other examples of solutions built. Portfolio examples required for interview.
- Experience working with agile methodology & dev ops geared towards cloud is a plus!
- Experience creating and deploying microservices is a plus
- Ability to use containers is a plus
- Strong knowledge of full stack development and object-oriented development is a plus
- Strong communication skills
- A desire to learn and share your knowledge
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree preferably in MIS or equivalent IT field experience required.
Interested candidates should forward their resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org