Needed: Kenshoo Infinity Suite Consultant with Kenshoo Local certification (Kenshoo Pro or Kenshoo Master); Part-Time (15-20hrs/wk) / Telecommute; Chicago, IL 60601; email@example.com
We are looking for an experienced Performance Marketing Manager to help us answer key business questions by designing, developing, and delivering high-impact analysis. Our campaign goals are to identify the most valuable prospects with the highest propensity to convert (apply/enroll). In this role you will manage, troubleshoot, create, optimize everything Kenshoo, Google Analytics, Facebook and LinkedIn. You will conduct analysis, reporting, generating new ideas, and conduct A/B testing, etc. You will analyze data from marketing automation, prove attribution via the Kenshoo Infinity Suite pixel, Facebook pixel, etc., and prepare monthly activity analysis and quarterly ROI. You will be responsible for data prep, model development, model deployment, and maintenance to ensure quality and accuracy. Day-to-day, you will handle ad hoc reporting and analytics requests. This position requires strong analytical skills and experience in methods including correlation and attribution modeling.
Location: Would prefer someone out of the Chicagoland or suburban areas able to meet in the city for a few hours each week.
Duration: On Going/Permanent.
Hours: 15-20+/hours per week
The ideal candidate has previous full-time experience in an agency setting that includes these responsibilities.
- SEM and Paid Social Campaign Management
- Kenshoo Campaign Management
- Google Analytics Analysis
- Campaign Attribution Reporting
- Multiple years of experienc in Kenshoo's Infinity Suite
- Expertise on Infinity Tag
- Kenshoo Local certification (Kenshoo Pro or Kenshoo Master) is a plus!
- Provide ongoing training to clients to enable them to effectively use the Kenshoo platform
- Assist in implementation and usage of Kenshoo products
- Provide technical support and social marketing best practice and strategy recommendations
Interested candidates should forward their resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org