FYI: Oracle Fusion Developer needed for 9 months at Exelon in Newark, DE 19702; ~$65+/hr[W2ONLY]; firstname.lastname@example.org
Hi, this is a heads-up on a need at Exelon Corp in Newark, DE 19702 for an experienced Oracle Fusion Developer with experience integrating Work and Asset Management legacy systems. We are looking for looking for experienced Oracle Fusion Developers with expertise in OSB/SOA, BPEL, XML, XSD, MFT, ODI Development for data mapping and integration. You will join an Oracle Fusion team charged with the conversion of legacy Work & Asset management systems (exp. w/ Asset Suite 8 is a plus). Tasks will include creation of Integration technical designs and development of the necessary Oracle Fusion Components. This involves integration development / integration with internal systems and Oracle's Cloud Fusion environment. Interested candidates should forward their resume to: email@example.com
Thanks - Shaun (847-202-6567)
Needed: Oracle Fusion Developer; 9+ months; Newark, DE 19702; ~$65+/hr[W2ONLY]; firstname.lastname@example.org
Horizon Technology Partners has an immediate opening for an experienced Oracle Fusion Developer with experience integrating Work and Asset Management legacy systems. Your skills are needed to assist a multi-billion dollar energy company located in Newark, DE 19702 (Exelon Corp/Baltimore Power & Electric). In this position, you will join a large global integration team working on the integration of multiple Work and Asset Management Systems to a global solution on the Oracle Cloud Fusion Platform with the Asset Lifecycle Management module. The ideal candidate will have expertise in Oracle Fusion Development including, OSB/SOA, BPEL, MFT, ODI, Development for data mapping and integration. Experience with OSB, XML and XSD (Oracle Fusion Suite) are required, knowledge of Oracle Fusion Asset Lifecycle Management is a plus.
Responsibilities / Competencies include:
- Analyze Work & Asset Management legacy system feeds to assist in the creation of Integration technical designs and participate in the development of the necessary Oracle Fusion Components.
- This resource must have a working development knowledge in integration designs/best patterns, OSB, ODI, MFT, SOA, mapping concepts, data types, data lookups, cross reference, and canonical based structures.
- The resource may have to work alongside the functional team and Business Resources to understand the integration needs, documenting how the data will be transformed and mapped to the Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) application.
- 5+ Years of Experience with OSB / SOA and Oracle Fusion Middleware Integration design and development (SOA Suite 12C or 11g)
- BPEL and OSB Development, MFT, ODI (in order of preference)
- XML, XSD (Required), XSLT, XLS
- Data Mapping, Data Types, CIM Concepts, Data Modeling Fusion (OSB/BPEL)
- Oracle RDBMS is expected
- Strong SQL and PL/SQL
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple deadlines
- Excellent written and oral skills
- Experience with Asset Suite 8 is a plus
Interested candidates should forward their resumes to: email@example.com