Needed: SOX Controls Analyst/Tester Consultant for Kraft Heinz; $55-$63/hr DOE; 8 months+; Chicago, IL 60601; firstname.lastname@example.org
Hi, this is a heads-up on an opening at Kraft Heinz in Chicago, IL 60601, for a SOX Controls Analyst/Tester role to support the Controls Test & Review timelines for the North America Region. Interested candidates should forward their resume to: email@example.com
Thanks - Shaun (Office: 847-202-6567)
Needed: SOX Controls Analyst/Tester; $55-$63/hr DOE; 8 months+; Chicago, IL 60601; firstname.lastname@example.org
**Please Note - Local Candidates are preferred**
Horizon Technology Partners has an immediate opening for and experienced SOX Controls Analyst/Tester to provide Controls Test & Review compliance for the North America Region on SOX compliance. The selected consultant will be responsible for supporting the companies IS SOX compliance programs and framework of internal controls for the North America Region (Large corporate experience is expected). Qualified candidates will have a minimum of 3 years of experience with SOX Review and Testing functions as well as a CISA certification (preferred).
Activities / Required Skills include:
- Coordinate the execution of all GCC for SOX with controls owners
- Manage Control Test & Review timelines for completion
- Ensure the review of critical vendor's SSAE16 and follow up with owners on any testing deficiencies
- Ensures deficiencies are properly documented with action plans for remediation. Ensures action plans are implemented, and the controls are retested to demonstrate successful remediation within the specified time frames.
- Ensures all information and documentation is maintained in the system of record
- Conducts periodic meeting with external auditors IT to evaluate progress
- Strong written, verbal communication skills and detail oriented in process documentation and testing.
- Support and coordinate with external auditors with their requests and any follow ups.
- Build working relationship with IT Management and educate IT Management with SOX controls standards.
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must have excellent time management/prioritization skills
- Must be a good at performing tests
- Review control process with control owners. Ensures tests addresses control objectives
- Ensures an understanding of the control and the test for that control are formally documented in process narratives and testing template
- Execute a test (and retest as needed) of the control using the sample size for the control
- Analyze test results for accuracy and for meeting the control objective
- Document the summary and detailed results of the test
- Engage in any retesting as needed in the event of an identified exception
- Execute test scripts against system applications such as iRequest, SAP and document results
- Ensure accuracy of the Test Results and evidence
- Ensure documented results meet program documentation quality standards
- Ensure the testing template and supporting evidence is correctly uploaded into the SOX system of record
- Maintain communication with testers, external auditors and IT and advice of completion and or issues encountered
Interested candidates should forward their resumes to: email@example.com