|Reference # : ||18-00034
||Title : ||Mulesoft Developer - CO|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||12/14/2017
| Description |
|FYI: Mulesoft Developer opening in Denver CO; 6-month CTH; [~$70-$75/hr W2 ONLY]; Denver CO, 80202; firstname.lastname@example.org|
Hello, This is a heads-up on a contract-to-hire opening for an experienced Mulesoft Developer needed to join a team working for a Governmernt Agency intergrating their Benefits Management Systems with various state agency application/systems as well as assisting on system maintenance and operations initiatives. This will include intergrating SalseFroce, Oracle Cloud, and non-cloud based systems. Interested candidates should forward their resumes to: email@example.com
Thanks - Shaun 847-202-6567
Needed: Mulesoft Developer; 6-month CTH; [~$70-$75/hr W2 ONLY]; Denver CO, 80202; firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: Citizens, EAD's, OPT's, Green Card can work this role as long as you can work W2.
Immediate contract opening for an experienced Mulesoft Developer [W2's ONLY (Citizen, OPT, EAD, Green Card)]. Your skills assist a government agency located in Denver CO, 80202. In this role you will join a team responsible for integrating government run Benefits Management Systems with various state agency application/systems as well as assisting on system maintenance and operations initiatives. This will include intergrating SalseFroce, Oracle Cloud, and non-cloud based systems. The successful candidate will have multiple years of EAI integration experience and the ability to provide SME guidance on Mulesoft and the Mule ESB integration. Technical Environment includes: Cobol, C, Tuxedo, Java, Oracle. Required Skills: MuleSoft, muleESB.
- Design and deliver API and Messaging-based integration solutions with internal and external systems including Salesforce, Oracle and other Cloud and non-cloud based solutions.
- Collaborate closely with other scrum teams and cross-functional development and business teams to design high quality integration solutions that are extensible, reusable, and secure.
- Unit and functional test implementation and execution.
- Creation of technical deliverable artifacts.
- 5+ years of Mule and Java experience.
- 3+ years implementation experience with the with Mulesoft product Suite
- 2+ years' minimum experience providing technical solutions development for enterprise software or hosted high-tech services using J2EE and/or JSE framework ( Should be able understand the existing Java code base Batch Jobs and convert them to Mule Jobs).
- Integration experience with MuleSoft
- Knowledge of SOA Design patterns for building middleware systems ground up using Message Routing, Content Enrichment, Message Filtering, Message Transformation, Guaranteed delivery, Message sequencing, Batch message processing, error handling and reconciliation mechanisms
- Experience developing: SOAP, RAML and RESTFUL Web Services
- API development using REST, SOAP, JSON, XML
- Building integration solutions using an asynchronous message-based architecture via ESB platforms such as Active MQ and Rabbit MQ
- Should be able understand the existing Java code base Batch Jobs and convert them to Mule Jobs.
- Should have experience in setting up CI/CD process using Jenkins and other build tools.
- Experience in using Jira, Confluence and Perforce will be plus.
- Experience with scrum / agile methodologies
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
Interested candidates should forward their resumes to email@example.com