Needed: Sr. Project Manager (Ultipro Payroll systems Implementation); June Start date; $70-$85/hr DOE; 2-3 years; Waukegan, IL 60085; firstname.lastname@example.org
Hi, this is a heads-up on an opening for a Sr IT Project Manager needed to assist a government entity located in Waukegan, IL 60087 with their transition from Oracle Apps to their Ultimate Software's Ultipro Cloud Based Payroll solutions. The selected candidate will manage the overall IT Setup, Configuration and Integration with this municipalities existing financial systems. Please note that work is expected to start in June. Interested candidates should forward their resume to: email@example.com
Thanks - Shaun (Office: 847-202-6567)
Needed: Sr. Project Manager (Payroll Systems); $70-$85/hr DOE; 2-3 years; June Start Date; Waukegan, IL 60085; firstname.lastname@example.org
**Please Note - Local Candidates are preferred, must have managed HCM package implementations with a focus on Payroll Systems Configuration and Integration activities. **
Horizon Technology Partners has an immediate opening for a Sr. Project Manager. Your skills are needed to assist a local municipality / government entity located in Waukegan, IL 60087 with implementing their new Ultipro Payroll Solution. This includes transition of their Payroll operations from their existing Oracle Applications system to their target Ultipro Cloud based Payroll Solution. In this role you will represent the municipalities interest while managing a 3rd party integration and internal IT staff. The project will find you working closely with project leadership, HR stakeholders, and leadership to define the Payroll project delivery roadmap. The scope of this role covers all aspects of the Payroll project and end-to-end project management of all work streams including: Change Management, IT, Migration, Operational Readiness, etc. The project manager plans, executes, and ensures delivery of all project activities on time, on budget and within scope, in accordance with Payroll project plan. Throughout the lifecycle of each project, the manager tracks project status and works with project work streams to mitigate issues/risks to deliver the project successfully.
Please note that this is a June 2018 Start.
- Responsible for overall delivery of migration project
- Collaborate with HR and transition teams to set up program management and governance processes including: governance/steering forums, project planning and reporting, project issues, risks & dependencies tracking/reporting
- Management of Project Plans and leading project governance forums and reporting project progress
- Management of migration activities
- Collaborate with sponsors to define project charter and define metrics / go-live criteria
- Project Tracking
- Work with migration leads on key transition related activities (Planning, SME availability, ramp down, backlog and cut over planning, pilot and go-live planning)
- Decommission planning
- Project Financials Tracking
- 7+ years Project Management experience of managed IS/IT projects
- Must have managed HCM Payroll Systems implementations - exp with Ultimate Softare's Ultipro is preferred.
- Experience working with outsourced (Cloud based or hosted application) payroll systems.
- Experience with implementing payroll systems solutions
- 7+ years experience working on Project/Portfolio Management tools – Microsoft Project Server, MS Project Plan Software
- PMP Certified - Preferred
- Strong Leadership skills
- Experience driving projects
- Excellent project management, organization, and team collaboration skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent facilitation, collaboration, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Ability to anticipate risks and devise solutions in the moment
- In depth understanding of project management concepts
Interested candidates should forward their resumes to: email@example.com