Needed: Electronic Records Management / Information Governance Analyst-Admin; Full-Time/Salary; $80k/yr +benefits; Aurora, IL 60505; email@example.com
Horizon Technology has an immediate Full-Time/Salaried opening for an experienced Digital Records Management / Information Governance Analyst - Administrator. Your skills are needed to join a new Electronic/Digital Records Governance initiative of a large national grocery with a global supply chain. In this role you will function as an Information Governance Analyst lead providing support for their electronic/digital records Information Governance Program. This will include assisting management and third-party consultants and integrators in package evaluation, selection, implementation, configuration and administration. You will find yourself managing projects supporting electronic records Information Governance and implementing program components (program policies and standards, retention schedule, communications to employees, education and training, compliance and program assessment).
The ideal candidate will have experience with governance of electronic records, including monitoring of compliance with information governance policies and assisting with the development and implementation of a data retention schedule. Understanding the value of data, as well the policies that support data usage and data repositories, the ideal candidate will need to have experience developing and improving methods of compliance monitoring. Experience creating retention schedules, and ensuring all Governance standards are met, meeting best in class policy standards.
Salary: $80k/yr plus benefits
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists the IT Manager in assuring compliance with established Governance Standards.
- Support ongoing maintenance and application of a comprehensive records retention schedule, reflect changes in regulatory or statutory requirements, legal and tax requirements, operational needs, and the desire to maintain records.
- Leads projects, working across functional teams to ensure appropriate governance of information management practices.
- Document and analyze business governance processes.
- Monitor the creation, use, transfer and destruction of electronic records to ensure compliance with Information Governance policies and Information Security.
- Identify and contain risk relating to information management.
- Provide guidance and training on methods to use software tools.
- Train and support all levels on processes, and technology in place to manage electronic data.
- Monitor usage/growth of personal records in data repositories and integrate recordkeeping requirements with any software applications.
- Ensure consistency in data collection, transfer and destruction procedures.
- Ensure proper destruction of electronic records per retention schedules.
- Assist in implementing information security and data privacy policies and initiatives across all data repositories.
- 2 years of work experience with electronic records management / information governance.
- Experience with systems for imaging, document management, enterprise content management, or email management, preferably with the configuration and/or administration of those systems.
- Functional IT Application experience with management of electronic records and enterprise-wide information governance packages.
- Understanding of various data storage repositories and electronic document management software.
- Certification in Records Management (CRM) or IGP (information governance Professional) - [NOT Required].
- Excellent verbal and written communication, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- This position requires a self-motivated, creative and detail-oriented individual with a strong knowledge of legal information management and/or information governance processes and technologies.
- An aptitude and interest in information technologies, project management, business analysis, critical thinking, and interpersonal skills are necessary.
Interested candidates should forward their resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org