FYI: (Remote/Telecommute) Java/AngularJS or MEAN Stack Developer needed close to Schaumburg, IL 60173; 6-month CTH ($50-$60/hr; $90K/yr conversion Salary); firstname.lastname@example.org
Hi, this is a heads up on a Remote/Telecommute Contract-to-Hire opportunity for a seasoned MEAN Stack or Java/AngularJS Developer close to the Schaumburg, IL 60173 area. Interested candidates should forward their resumes to: email@example.com.
Thanks - Shaun 847-202-6567
Needed: Java/AngularJS or MEAN Stack Developer; Remote/Telecommute (w/bi-weekly onsite sprint sessions-Schaumburg, IL 60173); 6-month CTH (50-60/hr; 90K conversion Salary); firstname.lastname@example.org
Horizon Technology Partners has an immediate Contract-to-Hire, Telecommute-Remote, opening for a seasoned MEAN Stack or Java/AngularJS Developer
. Your skills are needed to join an existing software development team based in the Chicagoland area that provides "Call Center " products to the Health Care and Banking sectors. Their team members work remotely in and around the Chicago IL areas and meet bi-weekly at their offices in Schaumburg IL for sprint planning sessions
. We are looking for a well-rounded individual who can work on our development and professional services team to help architect and develop our solution set. The ideal candidate will be a Full Stack Java/AngularJS or MEAN Stack developer with experience developing web-based applications and Web services.
**Please note that this is a 6-months contract to hire role. Only folks that are serious about transition to full time employment will be considered. U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
Location: Remote/Telecommute w/Bi-Weekly meetings in Schaumburg, IL 60173.
Pay: $50-$60/hr W2 during the contract period
, ~90k Salary with benefits upon conversion to full time employee.
- Participate in all phases of the software development cycle to successfully deliver web-based software applications
- Collaborate with other developers on design and implementation
- Perform technical design reviews and code reviews
- Be an active contributor of a development team that uses agile development lifecycles
- Participate in status and planning meetings
- Experience with MEAN stack/ Angular (MongoDB, Express.js, AngularJS, and Node.js) is a Plus - NOT REQUIRED!
- This the new development environment they are transitioning to.
- Solid understanding of security, session management, client server architecture, and mobile responsive development
- Experience with RESTful APIs
- Strong understanding of MySQL or other RDBMS systems
- Experience with Agile methodology
/working in an Agile development environment
- Experience with healthcare and privacy concerns is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently in a virtual environment
- Experience telecommuting
Interested Candidates should forward their resumes to: email@example.com