FYI: Sr. Java Engineer with AngularJS expertise needed; $70-$80/hr; 6 months+, Boston MA 02201; firstname.lastname@example.org
Hello, this is a heads-up on a new Sr. Java Engineering position that just opened with an Insurance company based in Boston, MA 02201. The position will find you working with a development team on a new web-based insurance application. We are targeting folks with Java Web Services Development and AngularJS expertise. Preference will be given to local candidates that can work on the client's site, but we will also consider telecommuters in the Tri-state area which includes (Vermont, New Hampshire, Mass. and Connecticut) that can be called in for meetings when needed.
Thanks - Shuan (847-202-3242 x106)
Needed: Sr. Java Engineer with AngularJS expertise; $70-$80/hr; 6 months+, Boston MA 02201; email@example.com
Needed: Sr. Java Engineer (Server Side/Front-end Web development for insurance applications)
Horizon Technology Partners, Inc. has an immediate opening for a Sr. Java Engineer. Your skills are needed to assist a large Insurance company based in Boston, MA 02201. In this role you will work with a team that is reengineering an insurance application. The position includes design / development in web-based technologies on the front-end Java based, middleware / server component and Web Services. Activities will include working with Business Analysts to understand requirements and translate to design, source code development, unit test case development, Functional/system integration testing support and Deployment, Integration of component design and production Support during deployment.
- 8+ years of full SDLC development exp
- 3 years of Web GUI design and development (modern web UI: AngularJS, Bootstrap, JQuery, JSON, RESTFul frameworks) - AngularJS UI Frameworks required
- WebServices, Rest/JSON, AJAX, XML, API development (Deep experience with Ajax/Web2.0 development - dynamic web applications)
- Familiarity with Open Source frameworks such as Spring, Struts.
- Strong OOAD and experience/exposure to Agile software development
- Prior experience working with insurance-based applications is a plus!
- Self-motivated and directed, with the ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities, with keen attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Interested candidates should forward their resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org