|Reference # : ||18-00002
||Title : ||SPICE - Process Consultant|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||02/02/2018
| Description |
|Needed: Process Transformation Specialist (Automotive SPICE / CMMI); 108k-132k/yr+medical; Detroit, MI 48243; email@example.com|
Functions: Provide CMMI / SPICE departmental consulting services for Systems/Software Engineering projects in the Automotive Sector.
Horizon Technology Partners, Inc. has an immediate opening for a Sr. Process Transformation Specialist. Your skills are needed to provide on-site/end client consulting services for a direct client located in Detroit, MI 48243. In this role you will work provide consulting and training of customers in the area of Systems/Software Engineering and Functional Safety within the Automotive domain. The role of Process Transformation Consultant requires both technical and organizational management knowledge to deliver tangible business value. Candidates expected to have deep technical knowledge in a particular specialty as well as experience in managing/leading teams. Expertise within the Automotive SPICE and CMMI space is expected. Prior experience working with or implementing a PLM package is helpful.
Activities will include:
- Pre-Sales Analysis / Support (for new department adoption)
- Demo Creation within the Stages PLM (will train)
- On-Site PLM Consulting/ Project Management
- CMMI / Spice Process Modeling
- GAP analysis of existing processes against internal standards & industry standards (Automotive SPICE or CMMI).
- Consulting Guidance on processes modeling / adaptation of existing processes and workflows.
- Guidance on Documentation of processes workflows and manage documentation within the Stages Database
- Define and document best practices according to SPICE or CMMI.
- Spearhead PLM and CMMI/ASPICE process adaption between Engineering and Quality Assurance groups
- Assist groups in tailoring the process to accommodate both Engineering and QA needs
- Project Management assistance on PLM activities
Required Skills: 15+ years' experience in:
- Product Engineering (Automotive)
- Management/Staff Position responsible for team development and organizational performance/metrics
- Technical Expert in one of more of the following areas (Systems Engineering, Functional Safety, Software Engineering, Security)
- Experience in Process Standards such as CMMI, SPICE, ISO 26262, ISO 61508
- Tooling and Technology relative to their domain of expertise
- Public Speaking - Conference Presentations, Delivering Training Sessions
- Consulting - Delivery and Accounting for activities
- Business Development - Development of Consulting Opportunities and Delivery of Statements of Work and Estimates
- 5+ years of CMMI and/or A-SPICE conducting Assessments/Audits/Training, Supporting Process Engineering, providing guidance on usage and adoption (Six Sigma is a plus!)
- Masters of Science in Computer Science or equivalent for their field of specialty.
- Advanced Education in an Engineering discipline
- Executive presence, polished communications skills and a "consultative” style, able to function, engage, and interact at a senior level.
- Takes ownership of the task at hand and the expected results
- Organized, thorough and strong attention to detail
**Please note: Occasional travel to the client's European offices may be required. Total travel is estimated at 50%**
Interested candidates should forward their resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org