FYI: Full-Time/perm opening for Sr. .NET Web Application Developer; ~$110k-118k/yr+ Bonus(5%-8%)/Benefits; Chicago, IL 60604
Hi, this is a heads-up on opening for a full-time/salaried Sr. .NET Web Application Developer with a client in Chicago, IL 60604 (off W. Jackson). In this position you will provide development and support for custom web applications, intranet sites and .NET based corporate applications. The salary is targeted at ~$110k-118k/yr plus bonus (5-8%) and comes with full benefits. Interested candidates should forward their resumes to: email@example.com
Thanks - Shaun (office: 847-202-6567)
Needed: Sr. .NET Web Application Developer; Full-Time/Salaried ~$110k-118k/yr+ Bonus(5%-8%)/Benefits); Chicago, IL 60604; firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that this is a full-time permanent salaried position w/benefits
Salary: ~$110k-118k/yr plus bonus (5-8%) and benefits
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, Flexible Spending, HAS, 401k, Vacation/Personal/Sick time off
Responsibilities on the application development team will include:
- Serve as the primary resource for the updating of content on our public Internet and private intranet sites.
- Assist with the troubleshooting and maintenance of current web-based applications and web servers. The candidate should be able to identify and correct application or web server errors as well as suggest and implement coding and process improvements to existing applications and Internet server configurations.
- Work closely with business partners and end users on the vision, creation and implementation of new business solutions. Use excellent planning and organization skills to achieve desired results.
- Data modeling/construction of database schemas.
- Participate in technical design, development, modification, and implementation of applications using existing and emerging technology platforms
- Write, design, code, test, implement, and debug programs adhering to the business requirements and team standards
- Perform application testing and validation
- Be able to mentor and assist other application developers
- May be called upon to act as a team lead on projects and be required to coordinate the application development efforts and meet all project deadlines within project constraints.
- Engage multiple concurrently running projects.
- Bachelor's degree with 3-4+ years of experience in application development with Internet technologies is required. Will also accept non-degreed individuals with 10 years demonstrated exp.
- 4+ years of experience developing with Visual Studio (C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET) and the .NET Framework
- 3+ years in Agile/Scrum environments and tools like TFS (Team Foundation Server)
- 3+ years in SQL Server, Oracle
- IIS / Windows Server
- UML and design tools
- Understanding of Unit Testing.
- Comfortable with complex development efforts, such has multi-threaded programming
Interested candidates should forward their resumes to: email@example.com