FYI: SuccessFactors Validated LMS(VLMS) Consultant needed for Medical company; 6 Months+, Sunnyvale, CA 94086; $90-$107/hr; email@example.com
Hello, this is a heads-up on a 6+ opening for a SuccessFactors VLMS consultant needed to assist a large medical company specializing in the development of Robotic Assisted Surgical tools and located in Sunnyvale, CA 94086. The ideal candidate will have "Super” level LMS Administrator capabilities and the ability to perform SuccessFactors VLMS Configuration and upgrades. Interested candidates should forward their resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks - Shaun (ph: 847-202-6567)
Needed: SuccessFactors Validated LMS(VLMS) Consultant (Admin/Analyst/SME); 6 Months+, Sunnyvale, CA 94086; $90-$115/hr; email@example.com
Horizon Technology Partners has an immediate opening for a SuccessFactors validated LMS (VLMS) Consultant with Administration, Upgrade, Configuration and Functional SME expertise on VSaaS 1608 (or similar version). Your skills are needed to assist a medical company specializing in the development of Robotic Assisted Surgical tools and located in Sunnyvale, CA 94086. The ideal candidate will have "Super” level LMS Administrator capabilities and the ability to perform SuccessFactors VLMS Configuration and upgrades. It is expected that you will be capable of: creating Test scripts, conducting regression testing and new functionality testing, managing the annual VSaaS upgrade, SuccessFactors Visual Publisher and Ad Hoc Report Builder (SQL/BIRT) work, system configuration, conducting requirements gathering sessions, Train the Trainer sessions, Agile doc control, interface/connector trouble shooting and Level 3 VLMS support. Exposure to the mobile LMS platform and SWF to HTML5 conversion would also be helpful.
Please note that excellent communication, documentation, presentation, people & organization skills are essential, an executive presence is required.
- Providing day to day Administration and Support for our VLMS, (Success Factors Learning –Validated LMS or any other similar application)
- Supporting LMS end users, Sales, HR, Doc Control on day to day issues/resolutions.
- Directly participate in the analysis, configuration, and implementation of LMS IT Business Systems
- Analyze business processes, needs, and requests and recommend, develop solutions using system standards and best practices
- Conduct analysis of system and functional specifications and configuration then develop appropriate documentation
- Write specification documents
- Execute software validation test scripts
- Develop conversion and system implementation plans
- Train users on new modified system configurations as it affects business processes
- Identifying, supporting, and fixing LMS system, its integrations, or custom program level bugs, and helping in stabilizing the process or tool.
- Troubleshooting SCORM packages/content
- 5+ years of SuccessFactors LMS Business Systems Analysis experience
- Experience supporting/developing LMS solutions (Success Factors Learning – LMS Version: VSaaS 1608 or any other similar version)
- Experience supporting/implementing enterprise software in a regulated (preferably pharmaceutical/medical device) industry - (VLMS)
- Experience monitoring, and supporting integrations of LMS to SAP or similar ERP Systems.
- Familiarity with Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) or SCRUM/Agile processes as well as ALM
- Ability to write and execute software validation test scripts
- Experience with content development software (Adobe Captivate, Articulate Storyline, Camtasia, Etc.)
- Familiarity with cross browser content development/conversion (SCORM and HTML5)
- Excellent communication & people skills
- Excellent organizational skills
Interested candidates should forward their resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org