|Reference # : ||17-00077
||Title : ||Jr. .NET Programmer/Analyst (~2 yrs exp)|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||11/28/2017
| Description |
Referrals needed: Jr. .NET Programmer/Analyst (~2 yrs Exp); Full-Time/Salaried $75k-$85k/yr+ Bonus/Benefits; Woodridge, IL 60517
Hi, I'm trying to network through to a Jr. .NET Programmer/Analyst looking for a Full-Time Salaried position. If you should happen to be interested or know someone that is, please ask them to shoot me a copy of their resume at email@example.com
Thanks - Shaun (PH: 847-202-6567)
NEEDED: Jr. .NET Programmer/Analyst (~2 yrs exp); Full-Time/Salaried $75k-$85k/yr+ Bonus/Benefits; Woodridge, IL 60517; firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits: Solid benefits package includes health care, 401K, paid vacation and more.
Activities will include:
- Responsible for a combination of Application Support, Design, Development and Creation of new web based applications and the Enhancement and Maintenance of existing content and business systems. These applications may be standalone or web-based or mobile systems.
- Maintain/troubleshoot existing applications (primarily internal order management systems)
- Develop new software applications (could be spec'ing code and/or writing code) for core systems
- Work with managers to understand their needs, but also think outside the box to identify new opportunities for improvement
- Integrate APIs with 3rd party customers
- Participate in infrastructure and desktop support projects
Qualifications and Skills:
- 1-2 years of experience in .NET application development and company-employed Internet technologies
- MS SQL Server
- 1-3 years' experience in supporting/troubleshooting web applications
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, analytical skills, organizational skills and decision making skills.
- A Bachelor's degree or 3 years of work experience is expected
- Must be comfortable in a small company (75 people) where there are clear accountability expectations
- Should match our company values, which are: people centric, customer first, collaborative, unique, Get-It-Done!
Interested candidates should forward their resumes to: email@example.com